Chapter XIV

CHAPTER XIV: Kicking balls is a vital necessity

------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up super excited, with my two Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Chip 'n Dale following me around the house. They were too cute. The male, Dale, was white on the chest and gray with black spots on the back and piercing blue eyes. The female, Chip, was white in front and black the rest of the body, with light brown head. Funniest thing? Do you know when people say the dog looks like their owner? Sure as hell it does! They were little demons, two bastards to be exact, but hey after all, they were mine so, it was easy to understand. Wasn't it?

Anyway! As I was saying I woke up extremely happy because it was the first day they would join our trainings. If I was lucky I would probably have the chance to kick some balls, specially Kyan balls.

I went downstairs to prepare something to eat, dressed in a long black legging gym pants with two red lines at the sides, black Nike and a black gym crop top. My red African braids were put in a perfect bun. Suddenly I sniff the air and I knew Hank just arrived. When he stepped into the kitchen he smiled.

"You don't let me down even a single day."

"You can consider yourself a lucky man, I have never woke up this early for a training."

"Oh please, it's me who is doing a favour to you. Plus, you're already used to this."

"Touché."

He joined breakfast with an apple, since he already ate his own at home. Few minutes later we were at the gym on the second floor. We had all types of machines, from treadmills to pulley rows and more. In few words, all the equipment to work out all the parts of our bodies. They were positioned in the room leaving a free spot in the middle, big enough to do some exercises and hand-to-hand fights. The interior was well illuminated, the walls were painted in a, not to dark, gray colour and one part of the room, was made all of crystal like large windows. So you could see the white garden, the forest and finally the Lake Champlain, appearing as a line of ice in the horizon.

"First things first. At what time will the guys be here?"

Hank's voice brought me back from my own world.

"In one hour, so 6:30 a.m. Charlie and Emmett will be with them, I think they're tired of waking up so early."

He chuckled and continued explaining himself.

"Okay, so we can start warming up and then, while the guys start, we can try new fighting moves."

Nodding in approval we got to it. Since the muscles had to be perfectly stretched it always took a good hour, but the results were just awesome. The guys arrived an hour after, I was in the abdominal bench with my hands at the back of my head, while Hank was lifting weights. He suddenly stopped and went to greet the others.

"Hello doll face, why don't you show me a bit of love?"

Stupid. Idiot. Jerk. He was so many things I could have written a fucking book. Irritated I started counting loud, hoping he would have understood the message.

"287... 288... 289..."

"Oh c'mon baby girl."

"292... Charlie I'm gonna punch you straight on the face... 294...295... 296..."

"That's called love, beauty."

"... 300!"

I lift myself from the machine, now in front of a grinning asshole. That made me smirk, I prepare my arm and when my fist was about to made contact with his face a voice interrupted us.