Chapter III

CHAPTER III: Ice cream?

------------------------------------------------

"But Victor! You know what that means right?"

Sighing and interviewing his hands together on his office desk, he looked down.

"Yeah I know, but the others Alpha have to know it."

Crossing my legs I started to think about a possible answer, but he was right nobody knew about this, only our clan's members. I gave up.

"Okay, I agree with it. But please, if they don't accept the idea don't make a fuss, got it?"

Bringing his clasped hands up to his mouth and supporting his arms with his eyebrows, our eyes met. Waiting for a response he nodded. Sitting back relaxed on the leather armchair I put my left hand on my pocket to take my cigarettes pack. Giving one to Victor who rejected my offer, I brought one to my mouth and lit it up.

Normally I didn't smoke maybe one or three per week, I didn't mind either thanks to our regeneration power so even if I smoked four packs at day my organs wouldn't be affected. Smoking a drag I stared at the cigarette.

"I don't give a damn fuck of what the others might think, you know it. We also are aware about the old mentality of the Alphas, it wouldn't surprise me that if they don't accept the idea they would declare war to our clan."

Victor at the sound of my words raised up and slammed both of his hands on the desk. My sight switch from the cigarette to the furious man. I saw him like this very few times, but even though he had a nice and sweet personality, he was still an Alpha.

"No! We have to avert any signs of war! I don't want the incident eleven years ago to repeat! Not to my family, not to my clan, not to you, Andrea..."

He showed that look of sadness and pain on his face... I neither wanted that to happen again, it was a butchery. Sighing I took another time my cigarette pack and threw it to him while I smoked another drag.

"Vic calm down, take one and relax. We are not going to fight in an absurd war. It would happen only over my dead body."

"And that's not an easy task."

Sharing a laugh he took one and lit it up with a matchstick. Old man. I giggled mentally. I knew how to talk and to act with him. He was and always will be the masculine figure that we all need in our growth.

"Better?"

"Yeah."

I saw how he reclined his back to his leather office chair. Closing his eyes he spun a few times. I watched him closely and reminded me when I was younger. One time to be concrete, when I was twelve I think, after came back from school, I rushed into Victor's office.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Victor! Victor!! Look at this!"

I showed to his face my 10 in an History exam about the Middle Ages, I always loved that subject, to know why we are here, how, and where but the most important thing I loved is to learn why people did always the same mistakes and didn't learn. Cyclical history it's what I liked but never understood the stupidity of the man.

Looking up at the exam he was so happy that his smile almost reached his ears.

"Wow Andy!! I'm very happy! Well done!"

Taking me between his arms and sitting me on his lap I saw how he took away the paper and started to read it.

"I'm so proud of you,really..."