Chapter XVII

CHAPTER XVII: She had no filter!

------------------------------------------------

After what happened with Kyan I couldn't be home anymore, so before lunch I called a good friend of the clan and the family. Her house was few minutes away from ours, when I phoned her I asked if I could eat at her house since I was having a hard time. Obviously she accepted, she always told us if we needed someone to talk or be with we could count on her. Without releasing I was in front of a black door. Her house was made in an old way, when you stepped inside there were the stairs that took you to the house on the first floor. Putting the combination number to unlock the door, I know it was super weird but it was effective, I went inside.

"Hey sexy! How have you been? Too much guys to fuck?"

Grinning and suppressing a laugh, I look at the old woman. She was sixty eight years old, brown-red dyed short hair, brown eyes, she was short and her skin was worn out by the age, but there was a thing she would never be stopping to do. Smoke.

"Hi Nona! And no, as I told you I don't fuck from centuries. C'mon stop smoking you'll die ten years before thanks to that shit."

"Now I understand why you're such a bitch! I'm sixty years old I know what I'm doing! You should thank me for making you smoke!"

She smirked while I rolled my eyes and let out a heavy breath, this woman...

"Yeah what an example, you gave me my first cigarette at fourteen. Who does that? And for your information you're eight years older."

Shrugging her shoulders, she motioned me to sit on one of the chairs of the dinning table while she put the last things on it. Then she sat and we spoke again.

"I know Lilly, but I did as every woman at my age would have done. Take myself years off."

Almost chocking on the food I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Andrea."

"What?"

"You called me Lilly. It's Andrea."

"Wait, who is Andrea? And what I'm doing here? Oh my god who are you?!"

Holly. Fucking. Hell. Shit. Since when she suffers from Alzheimer?! Shocked and froze I saw her pacing around the room nervously, when I was about to get up she sat and started laughing her ass off.

"Oh my God Andrea! You should-You should have seen your face! It-It was priceless!"

She kept laughing until she saw my serious face. I was so fucking angry.

"What?"

"Are you fucking crazy?! I really thought I was in deep shit because of you! I was fucking shocked thinking you seriously suffer of Alzheimer!"

"Hey Missy! Don't talk to an old beautiful woman like that! Although it was worth it."

"You're old only when it suits you."

"Touché. Anyway, eat, eat Andy, if not it's going to get cold."

The hell with the woman! Two minutes before I thought she suffered for a disease and now she was acting normal! With a scowl on my face we started eating again, talking by random things until we finished. After helping her to wash the dishes we went to sit on the sofas in the living room, it was a nice day so we decided to smoke with the balcony doors open, inviting a cold light breeze dancing around us.

"So baby doll, why are you here? And don't tell me it's a simple visit."

Smoking a drag I relaxed myself, Nona did the same sitting in front of me.