Chapter XXVIII

CHAPTER XXVIII: Rejection

------------------------------------------------

Almost a week passed, exactly four days, and I still didn't go outside my room.

Sometimes I wanted to go out, but when I opened the door I thought about it twice and closed it again. Kyan scent was pretty strong, probably because he wanted to speak with me, and kept waiting from the other side of my door, but maybe he didn't find the guts for that. Who knew...

What I was sure about was the fact I had to speak with him. He deserved to be happy and I wasn't the ideal person for accomplish that task, even if most of the times I was a bit grumpy towards him it didn't mean that I couldn't understand and see he was a good guy, too good for me. I had an important goal to reach in my life, and I was going to make it happen either way, even if I had to die afterwards.

My plan wasn't going to be affected by my mate, it was the most important thing I was actually working on, my reason to live, and to keep going on with my life without looking back at my horrific memories, where once upon a time I was really happy and whole.

Groaning, I got up from my bed, where my two little Corgi, Chip and Dale, were still sleeping at the end of it. I liked sleeping with them: sometimes I just hugged them or let them stay under the covers, it depended of the night.

That morning was pretty cold, even if I had the blinds half way down, the wall windows and the balcony's door were misted. I always left open somewhere, just a bit, so I could wake up with the fresh air of the morning. The birds were chirping happily, the trees were still, with their usual white blanket on it, and the sun was shining at its complete beauty contrasting the cold, soft breeze, not strong enough to make the woods dance at its rhythm.

Once I decided what to wear, something caught my eyes. Kyan's clothes. The day after we had sex, a really good sex,- I'm not gonna lie -he left my room in just his briefs, also his gray socks and shoes were there. His clothes were cleaned and folded in one of my open bedroom shelves, they were soft at the touch, and when I took his black T-shirt and sniffed it, Kyan's scent filled my nostrils, making my legs become jelly, remembering what he did to me that night. It was useless to wash them, they still provoked in me a pleasurable sensation, which I was yearning for, but I couldn't, even if he was my new drug.

Sighing tiredly, I folded his clothes again and decided it was time to take a hot bath. The warm water relaxed my muscles and made me forget about the world just for some minutes, but it was impossible, since Kyan's images were appearing in my mind.

The way he touched me.

The way his fingers caressed my skin and how they work its magic on my body.

The way his thick and big cock-

"Shit!"

What the hell did the guy to me? I knew it, it was too late, my body was screaming for him to touch me again, the moisture between my legs wanted him to claim me again, roughly, the way he did that night. It was painful, yes. I couldn't walk properly for the next days, yes. Afterwards I got angry with him, yes, still, it was a night I would never forget, one of my best ones, and it surprised me how the guy was so good, but something was telling me it wasn't for the mate thing.

I realized the bath wasn't relaxing me enough, so I uncovered the drain of the bathtub, put on my red bathrobe and let my hair down from the little bun I had make previously. When I walk to the walk-in closet I took my clothes and stepped into the bedroom. My dogs were no longer sleeping, one was outside in the balcony while the other was looking at me with his adorable face.