Chapter XII

CHAPTER XII: Don't you dare

------------------------------------------------

A cold liquid woke me up. Running through the back of my neck until my panties, shivering in the process at the contact. It was water. I only knew a person who had the guts to wake me up like that.

"Taisia! You fucker!"

I stood in front of the smirking girl along with my other close friend Agathe. Laughing at my shaking body she throw me a towel.

"Look at you! With the best hangover I could have asked for you, to welcome us! And damn girl how wet you are..."

"Ha ha. I really like your filthy jokes at first hour in the morning."

"Filthy? Really? Where is my Andrea? Give me her back!"

Agathe laughed at our immature friend and frowned when her eyes met my face.

"Wow, Victor beat you hard this time."

"Ah this. The cheekbone is his, the other on my cheek was some stupid motherfucker. Yesterday in Extasy club."

She touched it and I hissed a bit in pain.

"Sorry..."

"Nah forget it. Nevermind, is it too much visible?"

She frowned for a second and then I saw Taisia reaching for her sunglasses and pulled them down, looking at my sore face with raised eyebrows.

"It's a bit red with a beautiful violet starting to come out."

I sighed in frustration thinking about Victor.

"It's better if you go upstairs, take a shower and put a bit of make up above. It'll show your gorgeous face to the hot five guys who will arrive soon."

Winking at me I frowned, massaged my head for the hangover and looked at the innocent Agathe who was giggling.

"You will be their personal harlot. Won't you?"

"Positive."

Letting a breath of exasperation, I shook my head while trying to calm my aching back and bum for yesterday's fall. My face was a bit sore but not as much as the rest of my body.

"I'm done here. See you later."

I left them immediately and rushed upstairs to my room, starting to feel a bit anxious for five unknown men arriving after lunch.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

We made few stops along the way to Rising Hell clan's house, the last one was only to take something to eat. I was in my car along with Kyan, my Beta, while my Gamma Benjamin with two of the most powerful pack warriors, Mason and Oliver were in the car behind us.

"You already told Victor at what hour we're arriving?"

"Yeah, he said that there's no problem with that."

I heard my Beta humming in understanding, but something was bothering him.

"What's wrong dude?"

"Nah, nothing important."

"C'mon Kyan, I know something's not okay."

"I don't know. It's just-This will help us? I mean they are one of the top three strongest pack in the country followed by us in the forth place. But c'mon we have a good problem if we have to ask help at the elite."