Chapter XXVI

CHAPTER XXVI: A good advice

------------------------------------------------

I woke up covered in sweet, again. Another nightmare.

Feeling a bit stressed, also for my previous argument with Kyan, I tried to sit on my bed, but it was impossible. My lower back was in pain and my muscles ached, the previous night was already taking its toll on. I knew it would happen, it was too rough and it was years since my last sexual intercourse, but I didn't imagine to be so painful I couldn't even walk.

I tried to stand up, but I fell back on the soft mattress, I needed help and I already knew who to ask.

Rolling on my stomach I reached for my phone on the opposite bedside table, a groan left my gritted teeth but it was short followed by a sigh of relief the moment it was in my hand.

Before calling Charlie, I took glimpse at my room. It was a freaking disaster. My bed was unmade, obviously, but the black blankets and red sheets were almost falling over the edge, how the hell didn't I freeze? I didn't have a freaking clue.

The blinds were up, allowing the sunbeams to illuminate the insides. The cream colored walls and roof relaxed me, it was a color I always liked since it provoked in me a sense of tranquility. My clothes, of days before, were scattered on the ground along with some printed papers, and, also, there was a dirty pile in one corner.

My 'U' shaped black and white leather sofa was, at least, at its place. I was remembering the night were I found it outside, in the terrace, after a party we had home, how it ended in there? No. Idea. The big TV was still hanged on the wall and, thankfully, my red modern desk with a crystal table and drawer unit under it, along with the chair were intact on the left side of the room. From the bed I could see the walk-in closet, there still was my costume in front of the mirror and a green towel. It wasn't mine, probably it was Kyan's and he left in there when he walked out of the bathroom. Such a pig he was!

Well, I couldn't complain either... with the disaster of room I had.

A heavy sigh left my dry lips, once I licked them I decided to call Charlie, mostly because I couldn't get out of the bed. I tried to, at least, be in a more comfortable position but it was useless since I groaned in pain, the ache of my lower back was too much. The guy, sure as hell, fucked me into oblivion.

I turned on my iPhone 5s and waited until I could deal the number. The phone I had was the worse thing ever, I wasn't planning on buying another one, it had a lot of problems. All thanks to Victor who had one and instigated me to buy another as well. I was waiting impatiently for it to break so I could have a Samsung.

Once I dialed Charlie's number I waited for him to answer. He was never a guy who was really interested in picking up the phone, but he tried. Thing that really pissed me off. If I was inside my room and I was calling him, it was because something happened. Right?

"Hello? Who is it?"

His morning voice reached my left ear, making me roll my eyes. He didn't even look who it was. Such a guy... What if I was one of his ex? The guy had something 'special'- note the irony -and screwed up with every one of them at the moment of the break up. He already received threatening calls of her jealous ex-girlfriends, but he didn't pay much attention to them. I always told him, always- and I won't stop to repeat myself -to look at the dam screen, but he forgot to pay his brain bill, typical.

"Look at the screen before answer it, idiota."

"Andrea, why the hell are you calling me so early in the morning?"