Chapter XXXI

CHAPTER XXXI: Levi Janowitz

------------------------------------------------

The next days were pretty normal, exactly six nights. I was following my own schedule while Kyan followed his, as well as the other pack members. Things with my mate were working really good, since the communication was our principal tool. Bit by bit I was discovering more things about him, what he did and didn't like, his music preferences... just little curiosities of his life that helped me to realize who really was Kyan Hathaway.

Thankfully we didn't have to tell anyone about our relationship, since our scent on the other betrayed us. We didn't care thought, because the others were happy for us and didn't question about our decision. The first day, Charlie and Em joked around it, but they were really glad we sorted things out, and they wanted to see where the mate thing would lead us.

If you were wondering, no, we didn't sleep together, yet. We didn't want our relationship to be based on sex, but it was hell since our hormones were difficult to control, and we were reaching a level almost impossible to handle. 

Sometimes we spent time with our friends, and others alone, in my bedroom watching a movie or speaking about life in my bed while we cuddled, so it was really hard not to jump on his lustful body. We always shared relaxing moments, sometimes we laughed and others we could speak even for hours. Lately Kyan was asking more about my life and I was happy about it because it meant he wanted to know me better, and I felt the same way. I discovered he was from Alaska, and how he met Logan,  due to my mate's pack being attacked and forced to ask for reinforcements, what he usually did in his own pack as a Beta... 

I liked his life, it was entertaining and interesting. 

Suddenly my voice broke the silence in the room, "Shall we go downstairs and make ourselves alive?" Kyan's chuckle made my chest and torso vibrate. 

We were currently in my bedroom, on my bed. He was hugging my body with his head between my breasts. He loved that position, he always told me that. My mate liked hugging me, making me feel little and protected, and that was what I needed. 

Kyan told me something but it was muffled by my shirt and skin beneath, so laughing I took his head between my hands and raised it so he could see me, but he had his eyes closed. "What?" I asked, amused by him. "I was saying it's a great idea, I'm hungry, you know." 

His answer made me snort, "Yeah, and I bet it's not for food." Realizing what I had just said I bit my lower lip, cursing silently in my head. 

My mate opened his eyes, now shining with lust, and from the back of his throat, he emanated a low growl, maybe of satisfaction. Werewolves always so fucking possessives! Before he could rip my shirt open and fuck me senseless, even if deep down it was what I wanted, I pushed him aside and made my way to the kitchen running downstairs.

Our chuckles filled the house, sometimes I let out a playful scream since Kyan decided to chase me, but when I arrived to the first floor the dogs ran towards us, since they thought we were going to play with them, and I spotted Genevieve setting the table, with Logan, Benjamin, Charlie and Emmett ready to help our Luna and preparing our lunch.

"Gotcha." Kyan's warm breath was on my right ear, making me blush deep crimson red because we were caught by the others. His arms around my belly, holding me tightly. 

The guys had knowing looks on their faces, and some of them were smirking, aka Brown and Ben. Instead Gen smiled lovely at us, probably her heart was melt by now. Well, she considered me another child so, yeah, it was sure she was really happy for me.