Chapter XVI

CHAPTER XVI: Revenge

------------------------------------------------

"Dux Ducis! I have news from the United States!"

I was inside of my principals rooms, like a sort of a second office where different demons where brought here and helped me with some issues. 

Waiting the information excited, I motioned for my subordinate to resume his speech.  

"Thanks to our sources we knew between Kyan Hathaway and Andreas Chiffer was a first contact. The bound has been awaken. So, Willa's vision was true."

"Oh that makes things more interesting. Thank you Tymek, and for next time is Andrea Schiffer. She hates when people calls her in the wrong way."

Smirking mischievously, I played with a grape in my fingers, watching one of my informants bowing and dismissing himself. It made my day! When Willa told me about my little Andrea having a mate I was very excited since I could use it against her.

"It's interesting how things are turning out, right Lucius?"

My son appeared from behind the curtain of the balcony where he was moments before. Obviously he heard the sweetest news ever.

"Yeah, and it's funny how they think we're not planning anything."

"Maybe they are, son. And if they are, they're waiting for our first step. Which will be theirs, and it will lead them to their own destruction."

He laughed evilly and I smirked, looking towards our precious gold award, wrists and ankles chained to the wall. She was wearing a large T-shirt that covered her most interested parts, I loved to study her little face. Most of the days she was afraid, like a scared puppy. It made me lick my lips, trying to hide a grin.

"It's good to have a little Osklan between us. Although your answers are always true, no matter what, I still think you could betray us not giving me the real information."

"Fuck you! The day I will get out from here-"

"Will be the day you're dead. Still, if you managed to escape, where would you go? With the 'Awaken Demons'? Please don't make me laugh. If you're here alive, and virgin is because you're useful. The day we won't need you anymore you will regret to be alive."

Those who were like her didn't have to be virgins but we discovered that through rape, violent sex and a high amount of sexual activity they could lose their powers, so it was better if they remain untouched.

"The day someone kills you, I will be on first line to enjoy it."

"Watch your mouth darling, you don't want me to cut your tongue. Do you?"

Before she could turn her head, I catch a tear sliding down her face. Women, always crying. What weak creatures. When my beautiful Osklan cried, I really wanted to fuck the shit out of her. So innocent, so potential yet so fragile.

She was a Power 3 Rank B, an average demon if it wasn't for her category. Still she wasn't that powerful but was extremely useful the moment in which we needed some information. She was a sort of an 'Oracle'. 

You see, Oracles were people considered to provide wise counsel or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. She had the power to control spirits, people, and look through their eyes. Even if they lived on the other side of the world, it didn't matter. The ancient Greeks asked their priestess the answers to their questions, receiving them from a supposed God. There wasn't any divinity, in fact they got the information as did Willa, and a funny thing was through the possession they made contact with visions.