Chapter XIII

CHAPTER XIII: Like a little girl

------------------------------------------------

"That bastard!"

Taisia and Agathe followed me to the garden. It was covered with few inches (cm) of snow and a cold breeze dancing freely around our bodies.

"Andrea calm down... It's not that bad."

"Oh yeah! Sorry Taisia! You were enjoying it!"

I throw my arms up in frustration, feeling my rage flowing inside my body. My already non existent voice, was replaced by angry growls.

"Andy please, he did nothing wrong!"

"Don't! Don't Andy me Agathe!"

"Andrea he just-"

"NO! Absolutely no! Taisia, you know the problems I have with men, still you act like everything is fucking fine!"

"Oh sorry! I didn't know we were prohibited to talk with other guys in your presence, my majesty!"

I frowned deeply, trying to swallow her words. I just couldn't.

"I think I heard you wrong, Taisia."

She stepped towards me, pointing her index finger to my chest.

"You're a fucking bitch! Did you know it?! You're always threatening people like your life is worth more than the others! You have the attitude 'I am the best and the stronger', but in the end you're nobody! You don't deserve people's respect, you make them submit by fear! But do you want to know the funniest part?! In the end you're a helpless girl who at the moment of truth backs away and has an absent spirit of fight! You're fucking empty Schiffer! Wake the fuck up and grow some balls!"

I narrowed my eyes at her, feeling my anger, rage, boiling up. Needing to calm myself, which I found it extremely difficult in my current state, I took deep breaths, or at least tried. Realization hit her, and hard, when immediately she gasped in horror knowing what she just said and covered her mouth with both hands.

"What the hell did you just tell me?"

"Andrea, I'm sorry... I-"

"I dare you Taisia. Repeat what you said, please."

She shook her head, looking at her feet reposing on the white and cold snow. A frown crossed her features, letting me know the regret she felt.

"It was just the anger. I swear-"

"C'MON TAISIA! I DARE YOU!"

She flinched at my demonic growl. Silent tears felt down from Agathe's face, who watched all the discussion. I started to hyperventilate because I tried hard as hell to keep my demons on the deepness of my body. I had never growl at Taisia, she was always there for me. How could I? One thing was sure, probably all Livoti heard my roar.

"Hey, what's going on here?"

Turning my head I saw a shocked Victor.

"Agathe, why are you crying?"

She shook her head looking down. He reached for her when she started to wipe her tears away. While he hugged her, he send me a cold stare.

"What?"

I snorted back at him, trying to catch my breath back.

"Really? A fucking what?! Are you serious Andy?! Look at what you have done!"

"Andrea-"

Victor faced her furiously and used his Alpha tone, while keeping a crying Agathe in a warm embrace.