Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek 

------------------------------------------------ 

I turned, my back burned with the sensation of his eyes on me. Meeting his light green eyes, I realized we were very close. I felt my checks burn as I faced his broad toned chest. My breath caught at the sight and my stomach tightened. My eyes scanned the T-shirt he was wearing that did nothing to hide his abs and muscular arms. What the hell? Why was I feeling this way again?

"What?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at my grumpy voice.

"Nothing."

Almost in a whisper, he sounded disappointed. I shook my head at the awkwardness and sent him a strange glare before I reached the group. Once I was with the others I peeked back to see him walking towards us, then our eyes met again. Ashamed because he caught me looking at him, I turned my head forward. Sighing, I relaxed. I didn't understand why I had a sex God as a mate.

------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

All the characters in this book are products of my mind.

They have never existed.

This book is entirely fiction, located in semi real spaces.

I do not own the images that I will publish throughout the story, they are obtained from the Internet.

------------------------------------------------

Warning:

There will be cussing, violence, and sexual content. [+18]

------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much in advance!

Enjoy reading the book and hope you like it!

------------------------------------------------

Awaken Demons: Stheno
2015© BecomingApocalypse