Chapter 4: miss Swan

• Dedicated to Isabella Swan because without her you wouldn't read this story at the moment.

Chapter 4

Edwards POV

Beauty! This woman was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen (with the living ones)! But then there was a thing. She was a teacher and 32 years old… In love with a teacher. I chuckled. ‘what’s so funny mister Cullen?’ I heard from the front of the class. I shook my head really fast and looked at the person that had that beautiful voice. Again it was the teacher. ‘nothing, miss, I was just thinking about the book that where reading’ I said. ‘so you think Romeo and Juliet is funny? You think that all the tragedy and their love is funny?’ she said, and it looks like she was really hurt. ‘no, I was just thinking about how stupid Romeo was,  to kill his self because his biggest love is dead. Love is not everything’ I said. If a stare could murder, and if I could die, I was dead already. The way how she looked at me! But then she continued the lesson, like there wasn’t happened anything.

When the bell rang, I pulled my stuff as fast as I could into my bag and walked out of the class. I didn’t care what others were thinking. The only thing where I wanted to go was home, so walked to my silver Volvo. Actually it was an old model, but I loved the design and still you almost couldn’t get a faster car. I opened the door, threw my back at the passenger’s seat and sat down. I didn’t started the motor yet, but I felt free already. I turned the key around and I heard that the motor went on. I drove really calm of the parking place. When I was on the road I immediately pulled on the gas pedal and drove away. It felt amazing, just driving without any problems. I was quite upset actually when I got home that early.  I drove to the house on a place that almost no human could find. But we vampires could.

Bella’s POV

Directly when I saw him I knew it. He wasn’t normal. He had a paler skin, a skin as chalk, he looked perfect. I saw him chuckling and I directly asked him something. ‘what’s so funny mister Cullen?’ I said. ‘nothing, miss, I was just thinking about the book that where reading’ he said. Directly when I heard his voice I knew it for sure, but I putted my best poker face ever on and said to him, really looked hurt: ‘so you think Romeo and Juliet is funny? You think that all the tragedy and their love is funny?’ and looked into his eyes. ‘no, I was just thinking about how stupid Romeo was, to kill his self because his biggest love is dead. Love is not everything’ he said. I knew he was right, but I felt so angry that if I could kill him with one stare, he would immediately die. I looked for a moment at him, but then continued my lesson.

I was wondering about Edward Cullen during the walking that I wasn’t really there with my thoughts. I saw that Belinda Manners, a student, stopped me from walking to the teacher lounge and now stared at me with confused looking eyes. ‘I’m sorry Belinda, what did you say?’ I asked her. ‘I said it already a 100 times miss Swan!!! I was asking if we would see the movie of Romeo and Juliet when were done with the book’ she said. I nodded and said: ‘that’s a good idea Belinda. I’ll write you a plus’ and Belinda smiled while she walked away. I worked with a plus and minus system. With a good idea/when you were paying attention you got a plus and when you’re not paying attention/when you’re chatting/when you’re too late, you got a minus. When I’m done with marking tests, I first calculate the marks with the plusses and minuses.  You always got other marks then, but it do works. And mister Cullen has his first minus today.

I was sitting in the teachers’ lounge and I was feeling like “what the hell am I doing here?” so I walked outside to my car. I threw my stuff at the passenger’s seat and drove away from the private teachers parking place. I drove to the reservation, La Push. I just wanted to walk on the beach and to feel how my hair was moving by the wind. And to see Jacob, a strange voice in the backside of my head told me. I didn’t listen to it. I walked to the beach. First beach. I walked to the water and felt the air blowing in my hair. I felt finally free. At the beach I always knew who I was again. Who I really was, and not who I was supposed to be.

Jade’s POV

I walked in the big city. The big city of Seattle. I walked through the street and I watched out for human. I walked into a narrow street and there I saw two man walking. You could see that they were very drunk. I switched over to the hunter in me and I jumped to the two man. I smashed their heads against each other so both where immediately dead. I sucked the blood out of the first man, and when I was done I started with the second one. I knew the burning feeling wouldn’t stay away for that long, but I really had to drink something. I pulled the man on the ground, in that way that it looked as they smashed their own heads against the wall and killed their self. I ran away because I saw the sun stood higher then I suspected it to be. I really had to find that Cullen clan, otherwise I couldn’t keep my promise. I knew I was a vampire and in that way a monster, but still you could trust me. A kind of…