Chapter 27: the promise

Chapter 5

Bella’s POV

‘OMG WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING!’ Alice squeaked. ‘YES!’ Taylor yelled. ‘Oh lord’ I whispered. I saw Jasper trying to hide his laughing. ‘Then we’ll go doing some interesting man stuff then’ Jared said. Then, Emmett and Seth burst out in laughing. I looked at him. ‘Edward, man stuff?’ Emmett said in between his laughing. ‘That’s… Just…. Too…. Hilarious!’ Seth said, since he did have to breath. I could see that Jasper did all he could to calm Edward down. What he than said, made Emmett and Seth stop laughing immediately. ‘Only little boys will laugh if they make fun of someone who’s older then them’ Edward said. BOOYAA! Okay, I don’t know where that came from. ‘We’re going to do NORMAL stuff’ Rosalie said, saying normal with extra effort. ‘Then we’re going to some kind of warehouse’ Esme said. ‘And we’re going to do something about official peace between werewolves and vampires’ Carlisle said. As they all took off, I saw that Jacob wasn’t here yet. Maybe he still laid in his tent. Maybe he was looking for kangaroos. I had no clue. Then I walked over to Jade. ‘You can hang out with Jacob, I assume’ I said. She nodded. ‘And you?’ she asked me. ‘Me? I’m going to spy on all of them to see if they are good vampies and wolvies’ I said with an evil smile.

First, I followed Alice and Taylor to the mall. There, they walked inside and headed to the first clothing shop I could see. They looked at ALL the dresses and shoes and belts and whatever they could see. After about 1 hour, they walked out, full of purchases, and continued to the next shop. I tried to figure out how Taylor could pay this, but then I saw the flicker of Alice her credit card. Wow, they’re seriously becoming bff’s! I kept chasing them. After a while, I got sick of all the cloth shops and wanted to leave. But then I heard it. ‘We should get something for Bella. She forced us to meet each other’ Alice said. Taylor laughed and said that they really had to. I followed them suspiciously. But, what they bought wasn’t even ugly, or whatever Alice normally buys. No, it was even pretty! Some shirts I just loved, cause there were panda’s on, but also some sneakers that looked like they’d cost a fortune. Knowing Alice, they did cost a fortune. Some things  were from Alice, like sparkling sneakers. Wow, seriously? And some things, like some kind of bracelet with BACON on it, from Taylor. Finally someone who gets how important bacon is in our live.

After leaving Alice and Taylor behind, without them noticing that I’ve ever been there, I took off to go to Rosalie and Leah. When I’d found them, I saw them talking about their past. About how horrible it had been, and about how men never understood the pain of a woman and blahblahblah. After that, I went to Carlisle and Sam. They were planning a treaty that officially stated that we would have peace, as long as the vampires wouldn’t bite anyone or kill them. Also, the vampires weren’t allowed to come in the territory of the wolves. Only with permission. I could see that Carlisle and Sam got along with each other, but that was about it. I could see it was almost impossible for them to become friends in this situation. I went to the place where Edward, Jasper, Jared, Quill and Paul were dong men stuff. It came out to be some kind of wrestling or whatever. Well, at least they aren’t in a strip club. Then, I didn’t even went to Seth and Emmett. I didn’t want to know what they were up to this time. I hoped it would be funny. Then, I headed to Emily and Esme, somewhere in a warehouse. I saw them talking about life at home. Then, Esme bought some stuff for Emily that would “make life easier” or whatever. Then, when I was finished, I wanted to go home. But then I saw him. A kangaroo staring at me, his head a bit oblique. This must be a sign! STEVE HAS FINALLY COME TO ME! Then, the kangaroo turned around and jumped away. I started to follow that awesome little animal.

Jade’s POV

I wandered around a bit, not sure what to do. I was waiting for Jacob to come, so we could hang out together. Then, I decided I would go for a hunt. Just before I gave myself over to nature, I realized that Bella would kill me if I would kill a kangaroo. “That might be Steve!” she said. Or Koala bears. “They’re just too cute!” Alice kept telling us. I gave myself over, and started to hunt. After hunting down some animals without knowing what it was, I headed back again. I saw that Jacob still wasn’t awake. I decided to look around in the camp. I saw that the wolves weren’t very neat. Everywhere laid dirty clothes, food, sleeping bags, books and other belongings. I decided to read one of the books that laid on the ground. I chose a random one, sat down by the fireplace and started to read. It was about some kid being forced into an army. She was a vampire as well. They had one goal, protecting someone or whatever. And, they had to beat some other vampires at the end. The main character was Bree, since that was written on the cover and stuff. She also fell in love with Diego. Wow. This book looked like my own life! When the characters in the book headed to the fight, and Bree found out her mate was killed, I threw the book down. It was too painful to think back to that night. To think back to that one, horrible night.

*Flashback*

‘Come on guys! Hurry! If you won’t hurry, they’ll kill you in an instant!’ Harry said. He had an African looking skin, and quite long black hair. One of the newborns muttered about not wanting to. ‘If you don’t want, fine. But then I’ll rip your head of immediately’ Jack said with his calm, scary voice. He had blonde hair, tied up in some kind of tail at the back of his head. ‘We have to defeat the Cullen clan!’ Nance said. She had red hair that looked like fire. I wondered if it really was the Cullen clan where we were going to fight against. But it didn’t matter. ‘NOW!’ Jack yelled. The twenty-two of us, including me, started to run into the forest. There, on an open place, they were there. And I was sure it wasn’t the Cullen clan. As I looked at the robes of most of them, it was the Volturi. We started to fight. I saw a lot of people dying. From our side, but also at their side. I used my gift and fought in a different way then they would suspect. After killing four vampires, a curly blond one was my new opponent. I’d seen him fight, and fell down on my knees and begged him to let me stay alive. It was silent for a moment. ‘Go then! Just go! But you have to promise me one thing’ he said. At that moment, I would promise everything not to die. Well, actually I was already dead, being a vampire. Well, I would do everything to not die again. ‘Tell me, what do I have to promise?’ I asked. ‘You have to promise that you keep running  and searching for other clans. Maybe you can live with them. Now just go!’ he said. I nodded. While I ran away, I whispered: ‘I promise’

*Flashback ends*

Jacob’s POV

As I woke up, I knew I had to do it. I dressed up, and then got out of the tent, which was by the way waaaaaay to small for me. When I stood in front of it, I saw that nobody was there. When I looked better, I saw Jade sitting by the place where we had a bonfire last night. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. ‘Hi’ I said. ‘Hi’ she said with a smile. She stared to something I couldn’t see. ‘Where are you looking at?’ I asked. ‘Nothing, just thinking’ she said. I took a deep breath. ‘I have been thinking as well, and I think this will bother us both’ I said. She looked up at me, with those beautiful eyes. ‘What is it, then?’ she asked me. ‘Jade, I’m imprinted on you’

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I UPLOADED! Wow, miracle, since you can see it xD. But it's a special day today. You're going to ask, What is it today RedTears? (Hehe sorry watched Dora during French class today. DORA IS FREAKY TEACHING LITTLE KIDS TO SPEAK ENGLISH WITH A FRENCH ACCENT!) Well, today, at the 16th of May, I'm officially one year at wattpad!! YAAAAAY!! In only one year, I've reached 458 votes in total, 163 fans and I uploaded a story with 17.192 reads! I mean, can I ask for more? No. All I can ask is to enjoy the things I write, and hoping that you actually will. But, seeing the facts and comments and stuff, you ARE liking this. So, let's see more crazy/awesome uploads!! Btw, that piece with Steve the kangaroo is weird, I know, but it's all explained on my profile xD

Please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!

Grtz,

RedTears