Chapter 21: lost Eddy game

Chapter 21

Bella’s POV

Bam. All of a sudden I felt ice-cold. Even colder then my skin, can you imagine? After that second or so, it just became normal temperature again. ‘Something wrong, Bells?’ Paul asked. I shook my head. ‘Just a cold shiver’ I said. ‘Says the vampire with the skin of -5C˚’ Paul said. ‘Yep’ I said. ‘I don’t get it’ Jacob said. ‘What?’ I asked him, because he wasn’t very clear. We were all sitting on the ground in some kind of forest in the middle of Russia. Yes, I said some kind of, because there are trees but also big ice-hills. ‘Why you’re here’ he said. ‘Because I want to find Seth?’ I replied. ‘No, not that. I’m sure you want to find him. It’s just, you’ve a vampire boyfriend, friends and even pupils. Has there happened anything?’ he said. I sighed. I knew this question would come at some point. I started to explain. ‘Pupils is easy. They’ll only love it when I’m not in. Free period and less homework. About the friends and boyfriend, they’re kind off the same story. I went to the reservation for the first time since I came back, a few weeks ago. After that I went back to the Cullens, the name of the vampire coven. There was Edward, my boyfriend, and he wasn’t very pleased with the way I “took care” about myself. We had a big fight and all and at the end he said that it would be better if I were never born and that I don’t belong in his world. I ran away when he was gone. A few hours later, you  found me, brought me to you guys and the rest you know. Happy now?’ the last words I spitted out to Jacob. I felt so lonely, even more lonely then I had felt since I came here.

Edward’s POV

‘So you’re here because there has happened something where you don’t want to talk about’ Eleazar said. It was a statement, not a question. I nodded. ‘It doesn’t matter why he’s here, it’s just the fact that he is here’ Tanya said full of joy again. Sometimes, I thought, she looked like a little kid. I could hear all kind of things in here thoughts. “Finally, he’ll be mine” and “I’m so smart!”. There I had to think about. When Tanya brought me to my room, I asked it immediately. ‘What do you mean with I’m so smart?’ I asked. ‘What are you talking about?’ Tanya said. She didn’t move since I said this. ‘I can read minds, remember? Wow, I thought that especially you would know that!’ I said. ‘But I haven’t thought that, honey’  Tanya said. Honey? Was she really going there? And I was sure she did say that. I had to find out what was going on. While I was thinking all these things, I mentioned that the hole in my chest became less painful and my head less foggy. Maybe it was a good idea to hang out with Tanya for a while, just to find out what was going on. ‘Can I help you with something?’ Tanya asked with a sweet voice. ‘You can help me by getting my luggage upstairs’ I said. She wanted to go outside, but I stopped her. ‘And hang around with me after that’ I said. I was sure that there wasn’t any sunlight in this room, but Tanya started to sparkle. It looked quite weird, not really Tanya. ‘Okay, Edward’ she said with a voice that sounded like it was a failed rainbow. When she was out of the room, I shivered. What had I done to myself?

Carlisle’s POV

'Edward, my son, I wanted to talk to you for a minute’ I said while I knocked on the door. No reply. ‘Edward, can you open the door?’ I asked. Again, silence. ‘I’m coming in now, son’ I said while I got fed up a bit. Again no reply. As I opened the door and walked inside, I saw that there was something wrong. Or do I have to say, something missing. And this something was Edward. I walked downstairs to ask everyone if they’d seen Edward. ‘No. why?’ Esme replied. ‘Because he’s gone’ I said. ‘WHAT?!?!’ everyone yelled at the same time. ‘Calm down everyone, relax. If Edward wants to leave us, it’s fine. It’s his own choice. And I bet he’ll come back if he sees he’s doing the wrong thing’ I said. They nodded. Then, Jasper looked worried at Alice. ‘What do you see?’ Jasper asked her. No reply. She was somewhere far away, too far for us to reach. A few seconds later, she looked at us. ‘He’s in Alaska, together with the Denali clan’ she said. ‘WHAT?!?!’ everyone yelled again. ‘It’s his own choice’ I said again. ‘Can’t he see it’s the wrong one?’ Rosalie said. ‘What do you think? He’s filled with pain and he’s sad, or do I have to say depressed. I think that something went really wrong with Bella’ Jasper said. Everyone looked at him. ‘I’ve brains as well, you know’ he said. ‘That’s true Jasper, that’s true’ I said as I started to think about this all. I hoped that Edward wouldn’t make any wrong decisions, especially not about his love life.

Emmett’s POV

While I was sitting there, I got a great idea. ‘Why don’t we go to him?’ I said. ‘Why should we?’ Alice said. ‘To show that we’re better then Tanya’ I said with an evil smile. ‘Oh hell no!’ Alice said. ‘Oh yeah!’ I said. Then Alice got an evil smile as well. ‘Eeeh, guys, we’re still here’ Rosalie said. ‘Can you tell us what your plan is?’ Jasper asked. ‘Nope. This is the plan of pixie and me’ I said. ‘DON’T CALL ME LIKE THAT!’ Alice yelled. ‘Okay, mini-pixie’ I said. ‘ARGH!!’ Alice said. ‘We should better leave now’ Carlisle said quickly. I nodded. ‘We need some time for our plan’ I said. ‘Indeed, mother bear’ Alice said. Everyone laughed. Except me, of course. ‘That doesn’t make any sense’ I said. ‘Yes it does. You’re big, so a bear. And mother, because I’m not a pixie’ Alice said with a teasing smile. I calmed myself down. ‘If we wouldn’t have a plan, I would chase you up all the way to Alaska’ I said. ‘I know’ she said with a smile that was even more evil. Then we both had to laugh.

Jacob’s POV

‘Wow, Bells, sorry’ I said. The glare she sent me was one full of pain. I putted my arm around her shoulders. ‘You’re not alone. Please remember that. The whole pack is here to support you’ I said. ‘Wait a minute, I don’t’ Leah said. I sighed. ‘The point is, if you want someone to stay with you at night, just say it okay?’ I said. She nodded. ‘Thanks’ she said with a shaky voice. She putted her head on my shoulder. I hugged her. ‘I’ll hand out everyone some food’ Sam said. When he walked around with plates with some meat, carrots and bread, he stopped when he faced Bella. ‘You’re not alone, Bells’ he said. Then he gave me my food and walked on. I could see that this gave Bella a boost. ‘Bells, we’re going to find Seth as soon as possible. Then we can go home and forget everything that happened in the past’ I said. She nodded. ‘Also everyone’ she said with a little smile. I smiled back. ‘Good idea, Bells, good idea’ I said while I played a bit with her hair. At that moment I was happy. Happier then I had been during the whole trip.

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading that soon, but that has a reason. I'm working on my new project, a Hunger Games fan-fiction. I only need a cover, the first chapter is done already. If you can make nice covers, please contact me!                  

Vote, comment, fan and enjoy!

Grtz

RedTears