Chapter 16: the end of twilight, book 1

Chapter 16

Bella’s POV

As I laid on the bed, I felt horrible. Then I thought of something. I had to say goodbye to Charlie, because I was sure I wouldn’t survive James another time. I walked to the main room to see that the ballet studio got more and more shape. I ignored the strange feeling I felt inside of me and I asked Alice for the phone. ‘Why?’ she asked. ‘Charlie will never believe that I’m ill’ I replied. I could see she believed me. Wow, I’m getting  better and better at lying! When I walked with the phone in my hands, I made a decision. I’m going to James, as soon as possible. This night I would climb out of the window and stuff. In my head I still heard Emmett laughing because a vampire opened a window to go out. I ignored the thought and called.

It was around 12 o’clock at night and I was sure that Alice and Jasper wouldn’t notice me leaving. It became normal that I was in this room and they in the other. As fast as I could I wrote a note to Jasper and Alice. This is what I wrote:

Alice and Jasper. When you read this I’m gone. I think I’m even dead. And this time I don’t care. Please tell Edward I love him, and tell him to not go after James to kill him. He’s not worth the effort. But to hold it short, say to everyone I love them.

Bye,

Bella

I didn’t fold it up but just putted it on the blankets. I jumped through the window (that was already open) into the fresh air. Now it was time to rescue my mom.

I walked to the door of the ballet studio. I saw a paper note. It said that the studio was closed because of the autumn holiday. I just opened the door, because the key was still in the door. I knew for sure that James did that. As I walked to the other door inside the building, I saw myself in a mirror. I saw a woman, 32 years old, and she looked quite scared. I felt scared inside as well, so at least that wasn’t a lie. I knew what I was going to do, and I knew that there was no way back. I opened the door and started to run. I heard my mom saying: ‘Bella, Bella, where are you?’ from the closet. I ran to it and opened the door. Inside was a TV, which was playing a scene out of my younger times. I was at ballet and my mother lost me. ‘Poor sheep, she can’t dance!’ someone said from behind me. I was sure it was  James. I turned around. ‘Where’s my mom?’ I asked. At the word mom, my voice became very high. ‘Oh, please calm down, she’s safe. Together with Phil at home’ he said. I looked at him as if he just said that there was live inside a piece of cheese.

‘It was a trihick!’ he said while he sighted. I could hear him mumble: ‘Why are humans so stupid?’ and then he rushed over to me. ‘Let me try you’ he said. He picked up my hand and bit in it. Then his head was pulled backwards and Jade jelled: ‘Never do that again, you bad-ass!’ James’ face was in shock. Then Jade pulled it off completely. I stared at my hand. It burned. There was a scar, and I knew that that would be there forever. Jade set James on fire with a lighter,  and a second later Edward came into the room. I saw he didn’t suspected me to be safe, and Jade to be here, and especially not that James was already dead. ‘What? Why? How?’ he said. I opened my mouth to explain our plan, when Jasper and Alice headed in. When Alice saw me, she ran over to me and jelled in my face: ‘HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS TO ME! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!’ and then she hugged me. It was so funny to see those things at the same time! I saw Jasper standing over there, and I knew he wouldn’t do the same thing, but he still cared about my safety. Then he turned to Edward. ‘No, I haven’t killed James’ Edward replied to a question that was asked by (probably) Jasper in his minds. When I wanted to explain everything, Rosalie and Emmett came in. They saw me, where confused and then smiled. ‘Can I explain what happened or are there even more people coming?’ I asked. Everyone laughed.

We sat in our hotel room. It was so funny to see all the people in the lobby staring at us! It made me smile to think about it. ‘Okay, you and Jade probably killed James. How?’ Edward asked. I came back in the now. ‘Ok. I’ll tell you’ I said. ‘It was yesterday. After Edward James called. He said he had my mother as hostage and that I could get her safe if I came to the dance studio. I said I would. After that I wanted to call Charlie, because I was sure I would die. But then, an amazing idea popped into my minds. Jade told me that she would be somewhere around Phoenix, so I called Jade instead of Charlie’ I said. ‘When Bella called me, she told me what her plan was. Her plan was to go as human to James. When she had her mother back, I would sneak as a ninja into the building and kill James from the backside. Quite an easy plan, but it worked’ Jade said. ‘I jumped out of the window at midnight’ I said. I waited for Emmett, because he burst out in laughing again (‘Which vampire jumps out of a window?’). Then I continued. ‘I went to James. There, he told me that my mother wasn’t there. He never had her. She was just safe with Phil in her house. James came closer to me. Then Jade sneaked in and pulled his head backwards. We set him on fire, and a second later Edward came in. That’s the story’ I ended. Everyone was silent. Edward took my left hand in his hands. He was surprised , because he felt the scar.

‘He bit you!’ Edward said. Everyone was in shock. I shrugged. ‘It burns, but not as heavy as the first time’ I said. I turned myself to Jasper and said: ‘Jasper, I understand you. Even as a vampire, this venom isn’t very nice’ he laughed. ‘Finally!’ he said. I smiled back. I was so happy to see them all back! At that moment, I was completely happy. I forgot, just for a moment, that Jacob lost his minds. Just for a moment, because the memory’s came back soon after. But I told them to stay away, because I wanted to be happy. Just for at least once in my life.

Hey guys! I finished chapter 16, and with that the (original) book 1 of the twilight saga. I hope I can put them all in one book, but I think that I can’t get further then twilight and New Moon. I’ll try to upload asap! Please vote, comment, fan and enjoy!

Grtz,

RedTears