Inside

" Rhett! Rhett! Please wake up! Rhett! " I screamed when I noticed his eyes closing.

Cassidy slowly started moving again, maybe she was waking up again. Rhett's arms had lost the grip of Cassidy and the wind picked up again. Soon I saw the wind pulling on his clothes and I reached my hand out for him. But it was too late, as soon as I grabbed him and therefore lost the tight grip if Cassidy's wing we both flew away.

Cassidy woke up the moment I left the ground, the wind stopped and both Rhett and I landed in the grass. I whimpered slightly when my hip hit the ground and then I looked around for Cassidy. She was hoovering right above me and Rhett.

" Did that scare you? " She smirked.

" It freaked us out! " Rhett, who'd now woken up panted. " Are you okay?! "

Cassidy chuckled, but in a really weird way.

" Silly Rhett. Don't be scared. It's just me, Cassidy. " She said.

Rhett bit his lip, standing up and closing his hands to fists.

" Keep away from us! "

" Oh sush! Stop it Rhett. I'm not a monster. " Cassidy said, doing a small loop and sitting in the air, it looked like she was sitting in an invisible chair.

" Yeah right! Look at you! Those freaky eyes and black wings! "

" Rhett! Stop it! " I said.

Cassidy just chuckled again.

" The safest would be for you to stay out of this Link... "