Nowhere

I stood back up, only to be pushed back down by some douchebag passing by. He looked at me, spit in my direction and then continued to walk. Wherever I looked all I saw was people hiding behind wings, coats or alike. Cassidy was really right about this place, but there must be somewhere where I can find information about where I am. I saw a building and walked towards it. The lady behind the counter didn't seem to bothered with me coming in.

" Name? " She sighed.

" Uh. Link. " I shortly answered.

" Link? Stupid name. Unacceptable. Take this instead. " She said and put a sticky note on my chest.
" Your name is now, Fail. "

" I came here to ask if you've seen a guy named Rhett, tall, hair goes up, black wings and leather jacket? "

" Rhett? Also stupid and unacceptable. His name is now End. And he's sitting over there. " She said and pointed. And she was right. Staring at the wall a few feet behind me was Rhett.

" Thank you. " I said and left.

" You're not welcome. "

I carefully walked over to him, but he just turned his back at me.

" Rh- I mean End, what are you doing here? " I asked.

" It's none of your business you failure. "

" It's Fail. " I said, trying to not show how much what he just said hurt.

" I don't care.  You're still a failure. It's your fault we're here and that Cassidy's gone! Dumb-butt! Leave me alone! " He said, and I saw he was trying to hide tears of anger.

I gulped to hide my tears for a moment or two more. And it worked.

" It doesn't make it any better when you run away. And if I am such a failure, maybe you shouldn't let me do it on my own. Just saying End... Just saying... " I said and left the building.