Couch

The first thing I did when she passed out, leaning her head on my shoulder was calling Rhett. I couldn't handle it all on my own, he told me what to do and kept me calm. I threw her over my shoulder and folded her wings to the side, and when I did I saw where the blood came from. There were big cuts on her back, where the wings were attached. It looked like someone had tried to cut her wings off. I carefully placed them so I wouldn't make the wounds worse. She was thin and light, not heavy to carry at all. She was wearing clothes, a black t-shirt and jeans. No shoes or socks, bare feet. 

It didn't take long until I was back home, and when I was I carefully placed her on her stomach on my couch, I then grabbed rubbing alcohol, cotton pads and bandages. I hate cleaning up wounds, but I've heard I'm good at it and it needed to be done. She was still passed out but seemed but be breathing normally, when I'd cleaned up and wrapped up the wound I put her in the securely lateral position, so she would be okay. I was exhausted afterwards, I crashed in the couch next to her and actually fell asleep. 

I was awaken by a cold breeze moving through the room. My eyes slowly opened and I saw the girl sitting in the window, trying to extend her wings and fly again. I slowly walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. 

" Please, don't. You can't fly. " I said calmly, making her climb back down. She then just stood there and looked at me. 

" What's your name? " She asked. 

" Link. Like Zelda if you know what that is. " I said, sitting back down in the couch. 

She joined me, wrapping her wings around her. 

" I'm Cassidy, but most people call me Shadow. " 

" Shadow? "

" Yeah, it's a long story... "