Smile

Me and Link started walking down the streets, we had to find Cassidy before it was too late. I had no idea how she would act or why she acted the way she did. Honestly, she scares the living crap out of me. The only reason I follow along is because I don't want her to hurt or scare Link, and of course the fact that I can't see him worried sick like that. 

" Link, are you sure we should do this? " I mumbled from my insecurity. 

" Can you just stop saying that? I want to find Cassidy and I don't want to hear all that nagging from you. So stop being such a pain in the butt! " Ĺink muttered and started walking faster. 

I stopped for a second. I never realized how much Cassidy actually means to Link. It's almost like she's his daughter. 

" Just stop nagging and help me find her. The poor girl can't control herself as long as she's here. It ain't her fault. Blaming her quirks on her is like blaming you for being so tall. " Link shouted and turned around. " Listen, I love you like a brother Rhett. But right now you're acting like a toddler, and I won't deal with that anymore. " 

He looked at me, his eyes looking tired, bloodshot and filled to the brim with tears. 

" Link, I-I... " I started. 

" No, don't say anything. Just shut up and help me. I just want to... " He said before being interrupted by a high pitch noise further down the road. " We'll have to discuss this later. Come on! "