Titikaka

Once me and Rhett came back home we knew we needed to call someone about Cassidy. She needed help, quick. We found a sticky note on the apartment door saying.

" I know you need help that's out of this world. I'm here for a few days and you just need to think hard enough about me and I'll be there. Think of it as a helper for your Cassidy. "

I looked at Rhett and told him to think as much as possible, and that I would do the same. And before we were able to react and short, old woman stood in front of us.

" Good job gentlemen. I am going to help Cassidy. Don't worry. "

" What's your name, and who are you? " Rhett asked.

" My name is Titikaka. I am here to help Cassidy. Please hand her over. "

We closely followed Titikakas instructions and she carefully put Cassidy on my bed. She was still asleep.

" Looks like a case of eToby poisoning. She'll loose her wings temporary. Luckily her DNA isn't to damaged, with rest and correct treament it'll be recovering within 12 to 14 days. "

Both me and Rhett breathed out. Cassidy was okay. All she needed was recovery, she wouldn't die. Which is what we both thought would happen for the longest time.

" Can you treat her? " I asked.

" I can. Without a doubt. "

Titikaka took out some bandages and put some sort of ointment on it before wrapping it around Cassidys torso. Then applied the same ointment to the bruises and cuts on the rest of her body.

" Gentlemen. It's been an honor doing business with you. " Titikaka said before disappearing...