ThunderhoofXcybertronian-reader

Requested by: Claudy1425 Hell yeah another lemon with our hot af elk here people. Hehehe I don't regret a thing. Plus. There's a thing here in Cybertron where you could where clothing .-. Yus, reader female sorry boys

Today was the night here at Kaon's famous club. Where your job was at steak of being fired. Or worse. But what's worser then losing your job? Anyway. You came in just of nick of time before you were late. Checking in you headed over to where all the femme coworkers were at. Today was night that you might get promoted. If you did well.

"Now now femmes. Remember to put on a show. Our boss is gonna be here and you better show all your good or y'all fired! Understood?"

"Yes." We all said in union to the leader here.

"Good. Put on your costumes and go out there and impress our boss." And to that he left. Leaving the girls squealing and whispering to one another. As they glanced out wonder who's the boss. Yeah. You along with everyone didn't know who was the boss who runs this place. Thought you didn't mind. For all you knew it could be this old mech. Or femme. You shuddered at the thought as you went on ahead and put on your costume. To bartenders, to pole dancers. Everyone had to wear a costume. Unknown to you. You wouldn't question such.

Your costume was a little maids dress. On the short side that if you bend down to pick something up. You'll give them a good view of your aft.

Once you had that on. You ran over to the bartender was. It was surely a busy night as well.

"(Y/N) hurry up and serve these drinks out!" One of your coworkers behind the bar yelled at you. You sighed not bother to talk back. You weren't in no mood today.  Picking up the tray of shots. You held it out with one servo and started walking around. Serving bots here and there, as a couple few where there watching the femmes dancing around the poles. And others gathered around with a ground of other mech either drunk already. Or just getting started. One mech caught your optics. Staring over towards where he was seated. He sat alone as he didn't seem interested in the femmes dancing, nor joining in conversation. He bad his arms crossed over his broad chest. A cigar was at the side of his mouth. He was cusually wearing a simple suit that mached his colored armor. And a brown tie, poping out in contrast coloring. And just his frame. He was sleek yet, buffy. Could you just imange if he had you pinned under those strong arms of his-'No (Y/N) snap out of it.'

Taking a deep breath. You put on a smile and walked towards where the lone mech sat at. He glanced up taking notice at the femme coming up to him.

"Hello sir. Would you care for a shot?" You kindly asked as you held out the tray. 'He was even more hotter when you look at him closer.'

"Hey yous ok?" He said for who knows how long he been trying to speak to you. You blushed in embarssment as you realized you've been day dreaming about just how hot he looked. Your cooling fans kicking in as you glanced away from him.

"I-I'm sorry sir, but could you please say that again?" You stammered. He chuckled lowly, taking out his cigar and smoking out, before he put his cigar out, and layed it on the table.

"I'd said are yous ok?"

"O-oh thank you for asking sir, yes. Yes I am." You quickly respond.

"Don't need to be so formal with me. Plus calm me Thunderhoof."

"Alright....Thunderhoof, is there anything I could get you?" You loved the way his name sounded to your audio receptors.

"Yea. Think yous can get me somethin' to eat?"