RungXreader

Requested by: @Ratchet1152  a lemon female reader insert. In this case you are a cybertronian. I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE DX BAD ME....

You sighed happily at the mech before you. In the corner of your (O/C) optics there you saw him talking with another mech. The love of your life, your bot who never noticed you, your friend....you think, your going-to-be-sparkmate. And lastly the bot you were going to force to interferce with.

No.....you were no stalker, at least that's what you say. Your not insane for these thoughts. His servos cupping every inch of your beautiful frame, his tender lips against yours, his words, his voice....

All that, and you can't keep him. Pits you don't even think he took notice of you. Thought you were ALWAYS there for the mech. Like that one time he needed saving....and such, but that didn't matter. You wanted him and your going to have him no matter what.

It isn't against the law to force someone to interferce with.......plus your not even going to, you'll just make him want you. 'Yes what a smart plan!' You thought to yourself, a smug look forming on your faceplates. Straighten up, your walked away quietly with your servos behind your back, a plan arising for tonight you were going to take action.

 Straighten up, your walked away quietly with your servos behind your back, a plan arising for tonight you were going to take action

Later on that night, Rung was heading for his quarters. Stress was built up for the past few days. And it was finally getting to him. Maybe a good recharge would release some of the stress. But it doesn't seem to be working effectively as much as he thought it would.

Must be some way or another way.

Why didn't it occur to him? Once entering his dark quarters, the doors sliding close. He flicked on the lights and wasn't expecting what he was viewing.

"Oh hello Rung.~" You purred, as you layed on his berth belly down, as you drifted your optics to his direction dreamily. He gulped as he took well notice of the lack of armor you had. Feeling the rushing heat covering his metallic cheeks, his fans kicking in. He was into to much shock to even move from where he was pressed to his door.

"Rung sweetspark.~ Why are you still there and not joining me?" You said with a fake pout as you cupped your own side of your faceplates. Rung didn't even inch away from where he stood, but you could clearly hear the harder his fans were kicking in to cool his systems down.

"I took notice of how you are....stressed. And I got the perfect cure for that Rung.~" You continued on, rolling his name in your glossa. Rung couldn't lie but like the way you spoke his name. Your offer was very tempting as he thought about it. Thought the guts he had none. 'Why can't I be like the other mechs who advance this further?' Shaking in his thoughts, he yelp surprise to find you standing up close to him. Too close for comfort. Your hot breath he could barely feel, his optics resisting to not looking down, and focusing them on one and only your blazing (O/C) optics.

"Oh Rung, do you need help?~" You asked, your voice laced with lust, as you inched closer to the backing up mech. He was breathing heavily, optic ridges lowered in concerning motions. You couldn't help but to get aroused, the way he was acting. Like prey and predator. The power you felt cursing through your cables, being in dominance felt wonderful.

"All you needed to do was ask.~" You whispered into his audio receptor as you two were inches apart. Your breast pressing against his chassis, your servos making little circle motions on his shoulders. Licking your metallic lips in hunger. You could feel his frame, shivering against yours. The heat in the room driving you nuts. the throbbing between your legs as you grind your legs together. HE was driving you mad.

"W-w-well I-I-" He stuttered to explain before your lips met his. In a delicate hold, your lips and his were in a perfect hold. Like if you were meant to be. Meant to be ridden on just for Primus sake.

"Come join me in berth.~ I promise you this will help you out greatly.~" You whispered, as you pulled away slowly. You didn't pay no mind to his actions nor expressions, as surprisingly his lips were met with yours once more roughly. It did surprise you the least not expecting a mech like him to be able to do a move such as that. But you didn't care. You were just glad he was able to return the favor. In a heated mess, you slid your glossa into his mouth. Battling for domaince, glossas twirling against each other. The slick feel of each other's wet mouths. At then end you won, glossa exploring his mouth, not leaving any inch of it unlicked.

Pulling away, you heard a whine coming from the mech bringing you to smirk. Oh how much you loved to play at him.

"Come to the berth with me, and I will give you more.~" You offered, as you slipped away from his grasp, and walked over to his berth. Swaying your hips, as you got onto the berth and sat with your legs cross. Revealing him your soaking wet port, as you crossed your arms against your frame, squishing your breast against each other. Taunting as it was. The darken blush turned into fifty shades of blue before it settled into the darkest yet. Gulping did he inched closer.

Closer and closer he got, your spark beated faster, your breathing quicken. You could feel yourself get even more wetter and wetter by the time he reached you. You pulled him into your hold, and roughly kissed him with a moan. It took him a moment before he fell into the action and started to explore your frame with his servos. Your frame atop of his, you had the power to continue it as you pleased. And to move on you did, as you grinded your port against his interferce plating. Getting all your juices rubbed against his plating. Your breast yet again pressed up against his chassis. Your servos.

Your servos traveling down his smooth slick body, slowly did it ever reached to the bulging wet interferce plate. Slowly unclipping them, you felt his friend spring out from his jailed cell, as another moan escaped your lips. Just the feel of it. The feel of his pre cum on the head of his spike, against your wetting port brought you desperate to feel him inside you. For your walls to clunch against his sized spike. Pulling away from his lips, as they were connected with sylava. You licked it away breaking the chain as you leaned in. And whispered into his audio receptors once more.

"I'll ride you like no day tomorrow.~" You whispered. You felt him nod. And with a sinister grin, you lowered yourself against him, once more feeling the tip of his spike, you gasped. Cluntching onto his shoulders, you continued to lower yourself, his spike passing by the lips of your port. You finally hit jackpot as he was fully inside you. And you were a panting mess as you tried settling for the size. With deep breaths, pain became pleasuring as your grunts slowly turned to moans. And slowly, did you started to bring yourself up and down against him as you repeated the process over and over.

The room being filled with loud moans and grunts from both bots. His servos found his way to your hips, as he bucked upwards into the moving motion of yours.

"Oh Rung....oh Rung!" You moaned out his name out loud in lust.

"A-ah....ah (Y/N)..." He grunted. The bounding sound of metal slapping against metal echoed in the room. Getting close. Did you quicken your pace. And with a final cry you both came in, overloading against each others. You could feel his seeds inside you as you layed down limp ontop of the mech.

Breathing hard, his servo rubbing your arm. Moments passed as the two of you calmed, you suddenly feel a soft kiss on your helm. Glancing up you met with gorgeous optics of his. His glasses in his other servo as he offered you a warm smile.

"Thank you....y-you....you don't mind if we do this more often..?" He asked shlyly. Smiling you reached up and pecked him a kiss on his lips.

"I wouldn't mind at all."

Jueses I'M SO SINFUL!!