MegatronXreaderXStarscream

Requested by: @NightMareBlood162 a lemon female reader insert. Well this is going to be interesting. Reader is Cybertronian, sorry if it's a bit sucky I wasn't in the mood

Slowly everything started to come back to you. Groaning as you had awakened, your (O/C) optics onlined. Taking a look around the room. Your wrist were chained up, going in opposite directions to the sides walls. The room was plenty big. You groaned once more as you remember how you ended up here. Just because you wouldn't listen to Optimus and didn't engage in battle with the decepticons. But oh no, you just couldn't with your selfish needs in needing to payback. At least you got what you wanted but for the price of being knocked unconscious, and kidnapped from the decepticons. And now

Your here.

Looking from side to side and pulling on the chains, it was no use. You couldn't escape. And what ever was to come to you....you weren't to kean to learn of such. But what's worse? Just chained up, or get scolded by everyone in front of everyone.

And that's when the sound of the doors slided open reviling the leader of the decepticons and his second in command.

'Yea this is defiantly worse.'

"Such a pity you had to be caught." Starscream growled with a forming smirk, making you shrink back. Well tried. Chuckling the big ol' might Megatron stepped forward, until he was only a few feets away from you.

"Indeed it is. If i'm correct your (Y/N), the new member." You didn't know how they find out. But you let that slide and stared up at him in the crimson optics with your own narrowed (O/C) optics. You were going to face him with bravery and show no fear!

"U-um....um...ffff-yea, yep. Yes....yes...um...how are you?" Well so much for bravery. You mentally slapped yourself as you just had broke down in a panic. 'Well frag." There was amusing looks from the two mechs but their optics shown confusion.

"Your a strange one." Starscream spoke out loud making you to glare at him finally getting your confidence back.

"Glitch please I can rock those heals you have ten times better then you!" You huffed as he had an annoyed look. Before He could make a 'smart statement,' he paused with just a single glance from the other mech. Chuckling lightly to yourself, all the fun went away when he spoke.

"You Sure do have a big mouth for a small bot like you." Megatron spoke as roughly he held your chin with his giant servo, making you look up at him. In those deep red crimson optics of his, that you couldn't help but fall in a trance at them. You didn't mind you were dangerously this close to the feared mechs. Nor that they could just kill you in the spot.

"Your hot." You just randomly said, bringing the mechs to be very confused on your actions. You weren't afraid or anything. You weren't begging, screaming, or kicking. And you weren't struggling at all. It was shocking and even more at your sudden words, 'Your hot.'

It confused them to such a great point. You thought they couldn't handle the process of what just happened and left without a word. Not even a glance at each other as you watched after them, with the doors closing.

"Hey Screamer nice aft!" You yelled out before the door firmly closed in place, and you were certain that he jumped startled. So much for the two hoties. They were correct.....you are strange. Well.....at picking up mechs that is. But that isn't your fault. Well...you probably lost a few screws back on Cybertron, but it wasn't your fault....you think.

"Aw.....i'm bored!"

And that's when the week begin.

First day, torture for information, by a vehicon. You beat the scrap out of him with your legs. And now your legs were chained up.....and a dead vehicon. Day two. Two vehicons bringing you torture. You scared them away when you were dirty talking to them. Day three. Two scared vehicons after hearing what happened from the past two days, and a seeker. This time no torture as they just ran away when you opened your mouth, and the seeker went fleeing when you started to give him lustful looks. Day four. Two very scared vehicons, and a decepticon leader. When no one did anything, Megatron decided to take this matter in his own servos. And just when he started the torture asking for information, you just had to think how would you scare him away. And it worked when you pushed away the screaming pain and moaned out. And he left. You should moan more often. Day five. No one came, but in the cameras there were three bots watching over you as Megatron was still startled from yesterday, Starscream left speechless, and Soundwave wanting to find out why. Day six. Starscream came back into the room wearily, as you were begin to speak. You said hey. He said hey. And you two had nice talk, and no torture. Day seven. Instead of the seeker, out came the gladiator. You didn't see anything that he will torture you with so you simply smiled and said hey. He said nothing. But you talked on anyways.