False alarm

"You know we have Maths homework in for tomorrow." Ed informed me whilst we were hanging out in his room.

"Oh yeah... Shall we do it now?" I asked him.

We both looked at each other with grins on our faces.

"Nahhh!" We both giggled at the same time.

"Written any new songs lately?" I wondered.

"Yeah, but its not that good..." Ed went all shy.

"Ed, its only me. I'm not gonna judge you. Lets hear it." I shot him a smile. "Alright." He ran to his guitar and picked it up.

"Its called Lego House." Ed told me. It reminded me of the little house we made the other day.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house, if thing go wrong we can knock it down..." He began to sing his synphany.

I closed my eyes letting all the lyrics sink in.

"And its dark in a cold December, but I got you to keep me warm." Well it wasn't December but it did remind me of the day we went to the park. I was so cold but he kept me warm. I shivered at the memory of getting mugged.

"I will love you better now." The song ended.

"Holy shit!" I stared at him in amazment. His songs were miles better than my pathetic ones.

"Was it that bad? Does it sound stupid?" Ed looked worried.

"Ed! That was fucking amazing! You are so talented."

Ed let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Thanks. I wrote it about that conversation we had. You know when we made that house of Lego and we said we would live in it? It sort of gave me the inspiration to write it." Ed told me.

"I knew it! I predict big things of you and your music. Believe me, you are going to be amazing." I smiled at him.

"Thanks Jess." Ed looked pleased and happy.

"You're welcome." I shot him a grin which he replied with a wink.

"Oh wow, I just remembered... how did it go with Georgia and Jake?" Ed looked genuinley interested.

"Amazing acctually. I feel like a little cupid." I smiled proudly to myself.

"Tell me everything!" Ed was eager to know. I guess he thought I would have failed like him.

"Well it turned out that she thought you were taking the piss when you asked her. She really did like him. Now they are going to thr dance together."

"Oh wow." Ed looked amazed.

"It really is annoying when two people like each other but they don't know the other likes them too." I told Ed.

"Yeah I know." Ed looked disappointed.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He smiled at me but I wasn't convinced.

"Ed? Tell me."

"I...I was wondering..." He started.

Oh my gosh! Was this it? Was he going to ask me to the dance?

"You were wondering...?" I eagerly asked him.

"DINNER!!" Mark yelled from downstairs. "QUICK BEFORE LIAM EATS IT ALL!"

"Mmm food. Come on!" Ed grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs.

Damn! He was just about to ask me to the Autumn Dance! As much as I love food, it just ruined my moment with Ed for me.