Funfair-Part one

The weeks had passed and I finally got taken off the crutches. I was ecstatic. 

"I'm free!" I yelled whilst running down the road. Ed trailed closely behind. 

"Careful. At the rate you're going you will probably break it again." Ed laughed. 

"Oh Edward, stop worrying. It was your idea to take me for a walk." I stated. 

"I guess. Well it isn't just a walk to nowhere. We're going somewhere very exciting." Ed hinted. 

"Really? Where?!" I beamed at him, eyes gleaming. 

"You'll see." Ed grinned. 

We walked down the road hand in hand enjoying each others company. Ed was full of mystery's and surprises. Where was he taking me this time? I looked straight ahead and instantly knew. 

"The funfair!" I grinned. 

"What gave it away?" Ed asked clearly knowing the answer. 

"Well you know, the big lights and all the rides that I can see in the distance." I joked. "Thanks Ed." 

"No problem." Ed wrapped his arms around my waist and soothingly kissed my cheek giving me butterflies once again. 

The music of the funfair boomed out from huge speakers as we entered the park in which it was held at. 

I stood there, my mouth wide open, staring at all the rides. So this place was no Alton Towers, but the rides looked awesome. 

"Which one shall we go on?" I asked Ed. 

"That one!" Ed pointed to the Waltzer that was spinning around really fast. 

"Definately." I agreed. 

"Come on Jess!" Ed grabbed my hand and we ran toward the queue for the ride. It was a really small queue. 

"£2 each." the man at the ride said. 

I fumbled around in my pocket in search for my money. Ed just looked at me confused. 

"Here you go." Ed handed the man our money guided me through the gates. 

"You didn't have to pay for me." I told Ed. 

"A gentleman always pays on a date." Ed grinned. A date! Wow, even though we had been going out for a while, it still felt exciting to hear him say date. 

"And you're a gentleman now are you?" I asked. 

"Yes, yes I am." Ed smiled. 

We sat down on the seat of the ride and then it began to move. 

"Here we go!" Ed smiled. 

The ride gradually grew faster and faster and we were twirling around here, there and everywhere. 

"Oh fuck! Oh fricking fuck!" I started to yell as Ed laughed. 

The wind whipped passed us making both our hair fly behind us then swoosh back in our faces. 

"Thump!" I collided with Ed as the ride came to a halt. 

"That was fucking awesome!" Ed grinned whilst pulling the safety bar up. 

"Fucking epic!" I stated while stepping out of my seat. 

I suddenly felt a wave of dizzyness over come me and began to fall. 

"Easy there." Ed quickly caught me before I fell to the ground. 

"Gosh I feel dizzy!" I exclaimed. 

"You're not the only one. How about a slower, less dizzy ride?" Ed asked. 

"Yeah, that'd be wise." I agreed. 

We exited the ride and made our way to the ferris wheel. It was fairly tall for a funfair ride. 

Once again Ed paid for the ride and we sat down in the orange carriage. We slowly started to move up and I laid back and relaxed. 

The view was amazing. As autumn was coming to an end, winter was approaching, meaning it got dark quicker. It was still fairly light, but the darkness was coming. 

"Look! Over there." Ed smiled whilst pointing to a building. 

"Its Oakwood, our home!" I realised. 

"I think that's Mark." Ed squinted his eyes so he could see the blurry figure. 

"Yeah it is. I think he's taking the rubbish out." I told Ed. He started to laugh. 

"MARK!!!" Ed yelled. 

"Ed, he can't hear you from here." I told him. 

"Yell with me. 1...2...3!" 

"MARK!" We both yelled in sync even though I knew he wouldn't hear us. 

Mark looked behind him quickly but soon turned away not noticing anything. 

"Shhh!" A woman behind us hushed. 

"Spoil sport." Ed muttered under his breath. "Sorry." Ed politely apologised to the woman. 

"You're trouble you are." I stated. 

"If I'm trouble, you love it." Ed told me. 

"I guess I do." I admitted. 

"And I love you to." Ed gently kissed me on the lips for a brief few seconds. 

"This ride is slower than I thought." I said. 

"Then let's liven things up!" Ed started to shake the carriage we were in. We were swinging forwards and backwards quite fast. 

I started to shake the carriage too. 

"Stop shaking!" The man who operated the ride yelled. But of course, we ignored him. 

"Fast enough for you?" Ed smirked. 

"Perfect!" We both stopped shaking but the carriage carried on. 

We got back to the bottom. 

"Out!" The man operating said. 

"What? Why?" Ed innocently asked. 

"You know why. Out!" The man barked. 

Ed and I leaped out of the ride. 

"Your ride was shit anyway!" I yelled at him whilst walking away. 

Ed and I started to giggle. 

"Did we just get kicked off the ferris wheel?" I laughed. 

"Yep, I think we did." Ed giggled. "Coz we is rebels innit." 

"Innit!" I mimicked Ed's gangster impersonation. 

Ed hugged me around the waist. It was always fun with him. He made all my worries disappear. 

"What ride next?" I asked.