of friendzones and personal assistants

I walked back to my apartment and I heard his footsteps following.

"You don't have to stay Matt" I sighed "You can actually leave now".

" I'm looking forward to the dinner you'll be whipping up" He called out catching up to me.

I was inserting my house keys when i decided to confront him about how he knew where I lived.

I turned around quickly and was confronted by his expansive chest. I raised my eyes up to a smirking Matt.

"There will be no dinner for you Mister, until you tell me how you found where i lived." I wagged my finger in front of his face. Stood my ground and crossed my arms across my chest.

" I followed you home." He shrugged and leaned into me.

I froze.

What the heck is he going to do!? I screamed in my head. Is he going to kiss me!?

His face came nearer and my eyes grew bigger. Oh Lord.

His face stopped inches from my ear. "Now for that meal" He whispered into my ear.

He reached behind me and opened my door.

He stood up straight and gave me a smug smile.

Damn him.

I gave him the stink eye, turned around and went inside my apartment.

I so wanted to close the door in his face.

I went straight to the kitchen and pulled out different ingredients. " Is pasta Ok with you?" I called out to Matt. Who was already making himself at home in my living room.

Switching on the stereo and pushing around my furniture.

"Make yourself at home why don't you." I rolled my eyes at him.

He grinned back.

I turned around and started on my pasta.

I heard a chair dragging on the floor.

I turned around and saw Matt sitting at the island, looking at me. " Are you going to be staring at me again?" I pushed my hip on one side and placed my fisted hand on my hip while pointing at him with the spatula.

He tilted his head to the side. "Ah, you know me too well"

I huffed and turn back around. "When exactly did you follow me home?" I asked.

" Today. When you ran off in the cab. I followed the cab and sat outside waiting for you to reply to my messages. Then I saw your parents come in, I knew you couldn't get angry at me in front of your parents. So I took a chance and rung your bell" He explained and placed both of his hands on the back of his neck.

He grinned wildly.

I turned around,leaned back on the counter and crossed my arms.

I wasn't exactly happy with the fiasco at the diner parking lot and his shenanigans with my parents.

I scowled at him.

He stood up from his chair and sauntered his way to me.

I watched him round the island and stand in front of me.

"Listen, about this afternoon at the diner..." He began.

He stared at me with those chocolate eyes that became darker and darker.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

He was frowning.

Oh God. He'll tell me it was mistake and that it meant nothing.