of hearts and souls

a/n: ok, here's the 2nd update...

BUT! fair warning. things will go from 0-60 pretty fast. so..for those youngsters and with delicate tendencies, 3/4 of this chapter is not for you. I'm sorry.

Matt walked back to me and sat beside me, cradling my face in his hands.

"I finally realized that the entire time we were apart, all I ever thought of was YOU. Not once did I think about Sarah. You were the first thing I thought of when I wake up until I fall asleep." He stared deeply into my eyes. "Everything was about you."

"I loved Sarah because of what she did for me. Things that any good friend would do for a friend. But You. I love you because you make me feel alive! I love seeing and hearing you laugh , knowing that I made you smile. I love how red you get when I make you blush. I love the little wrinkle you get on the tip of your nose when you are concentrating on something. I love the way you bite your lip when you're holding down a laugh. I love the pissy way you get when somebody 'steals your table' at the library. I love the way you make your perfect bites and insist that I eat that way too. I love how you love to eat. I love watching you sleep and I love waking up next to you. I love riling you up just so that I can make it up to you. I love that you thought of feeding me first because you knew I was waiting outside for hours. I love how you brought out something different from me. I love being with you. I love the goodness that is your heart, the beauty that is your soul. "

"I. love. YOU. Jenna Henry." He moved his head nearer and our noses touched. " It has always been you." he whispered, every exhaled word tickling my lips.

I was breathless hearing all the things that he said. I looked back into his eyes that reflected so much love and hope. My chest was bursting with too much happiness. I couldn't help it anymore, I crossed the remaining centimeters between us, catching him off guard and kissed him hard on the lips. "I hope you're done talking because I am about to burst" I murmured against his lips.

I pulled back a little, just so I can stare into those warm brown eyes. " I love you too, Matt. So much."

I watched his mouth widen into a big smile before his lips descended on mine.
He kissed me like a man possessed. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him, angling my head to deepen our kiss. His tongue caressed mine and traced my lips. I felt the heat pool in between my legs as he suckled my lower lip. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me over his lap so that I can straddle him. I felt him pushing my skirt higher up as he stroked my thighs, working their way underneath as he grasped my ass. "Fuck." He growled as he pushed me into him. I gasped at the friction it created against my throbbing need. His sinful lips were nipping and sucking against my neck sending me into a heated frenzy. I wanted him so bad my core was aching already. I grabbed the hem of my dress and dragged it up my body and I felt his hands and mouth all over my body as I threw the dress over my shoulder.

"Fuck baby, you're so damn sexy." He murmured against my breast that he had already freed from the confines of my black bra, Matt surely wasn't wasting any time. He teased one nipple with the tip of his tongue, circling and flicking it while he palmed my other breast, alternating between the two. The cool air on my nipples sent small flashes of sparks that had me wanting for more. I dragged my hands down his torso and found the hem of his shirt. "Take it off Matt, I want to feel you." I murmured against his swollen lips.  I leaned back as he grabbed the back of his shirt to pull it off. My hands quickly flew across his chest, feeling his heart race against his chest. "Can you feel my heart racing because of you , babe?" He growled, his voice ragged with need.