of sleep overs and win-win situations

An hour or so later, I was dressed in a simple summer dress, sitting on my sofa and waiting for Matt to pick me up. He decided to go home to get a shower and change.

A knock came from my door, I stood up and opened it. Standing there, was Matt, his arm resting over my doorway. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt, both sleeves folded up to his elbow and shirt ends tucked in to his jeans. Of course he looked divine.

He was holding a black overnight bag.

My eyes rested on said bag and I raised my eyebrows. "What's in that?" I asked and looked into his eyes.

"Stuff." He shrugged. He walked past me and headed straight to my spare room. He walked in like he owned the place.

"Uh, what stuff exactly?" I called out to him, staring at the back of his head.

I ran after him. As I entered the room, I saw him pull out clothes from the bag and pull open the top drawer of the dresser. He pushed around and placed his clothes in the drawer.

"Excuse me? what do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed. My hands on my hips, my eyes followed him as he walked back on the pull out sofa and continued to get things from his bag.

He grinned at me. "Just keeping stuff here, in case of sleep overs...or emergencies." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

" Emergencies?! Sleep overs!? There will be absolutely none of that. " I cried out.

Last night was a one time deal. I decided not to say that, because knowing Matt he might just get a little drunk so I'll force him to stay. I have a feeling he's not below emotional blackmail.

"No." I stamped my feet. " Get your things out of my place!" I continued to throw a tantrum like a petulant child.

Which he completely ignored.

"Come on, lets get going!" Matt grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. He passed by the bathroom, opened it and placed a toiletry kit on the shelf.

Seriously. What is up with this guy!

I jerked my hand back. "Matt, seriously. You need to respect personal space. You didn't even ask me if its okay for you to bring your stuff here!" I was getting pissed. I think I was well within my rights to act like a petulant child. This is, after all my place.

Matt stood in front of me and grabbed both my wrists. My hands were balled up in fists. He wiggled his hand and opened my fists. He slowly raised my hands up to his lips. My eyes followed them, growing bigger as they neared his lips. "Jenna...could I please keep some stuff here?" he murmured to my knuckles. I looked into his eyes and he stared me down with his smoldering gaze. I felt my body go weak and numb from his touch and gaze. He doesn't play fair.

I pulled my hands away and quickly turned around. "Let's go before the Farmer's market closes" I grabbed my bag and a cardigan and marched up to my door. It was a miracle that I could walk much less stand!

I opened my door and turned around to see him sexily saunter towards me. I tapped my foot and ushered him out.

"So damn adorable.." he mumbled as he walked past me.

I felt my cheeks redden further as I locked my door after me.
-----------------------------------

We made it to the market without any further distractions from Matt. I bought a couple of peaches and we tasted some cheeses. I turned around from one of the stalls that held a bunch of tomatoes to see Matt standing with his hands in his pockets, staring wistfully at me.