of old friends and catching a break

"Baby!" A melodic female voice floated towards us.

I turned around and saw a red haired woman-child bound up to us. Bryan's face became paper white while nervously glancing at me. I stared at him and back at the girl who threw her arms around Bryan. Well, this is definitely NOT Liv.

Well, Shit. I'm not drunk enough for this.

"You forgot your scarf, baby. I don't want you to get cold." I watched the red head wrap a knitted scarf around his neck before planting a big wet kiss on his lips.

Definitely not drunk enough for this.

I stood there in total shock and amusement as Bryan looked at me, eyes begging me to keep quiet. I crossed my hands in front of me and pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing.

"So, who's your friend?" Red head asked Bryan before grinning at me.

I waited for Bryan's brain to catch up with the situation. I'm so looking forward to the bullshit he's going to spew for this one.

"I'm Jenna, I'm an old friend of Bryan's." I extended out a hand to her.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Tiffany. I've never met any of Bryan's friends before." she shook my hand and bounced up and down. Her generous chest bouncing along with her. Bryan was always a boob man.

I stifled a laugh. and you probably won't. ever.

"Well, it is certainly nice to meet you, Tiffany." I grinned for the benefit of Bryan. "I was just on my way home when I bumped into this guy." I waved a hand over the pale faced Bryan.

Finally, Bryan's brain decided to join the conversation. "Uhm, Tiff, baby, I offered to bring Jenna home. She couldn't find a cab." he swallowed. "You should go back in now, It's getting chilly."

Tiffany beamed at Bryan. I vomited a little in my mouth. Lord, please. Let a cab pass by,please.

"Isn't he such a sweetie?" She turned to me. Her eyes were glazed over with the look of utmost love and devotion.

This one was utterly screwed, I actually felt sorry for her.

"I'm gonna have to take your word for it." I winked at her.

She giggled and turned back her attention to the still pale faced Bryan. "Okay Baby, Goodnight again, drive safe." She gave him one last face devouring kiss, for which I had to look away, before she did a little goodbye wave at me and skipped back into the apartment complex on the corner where I bumped into Bryan.

I slowly turned my attention back to Bryan who stood there shuffling his feet.

"So...Tiffany... I'm guessing she's not just a friend." I taunted him. "More, importantly, is she even legal?" I whispered jokingly.

"Drop it Jenna." He growled.

I raised my hand and shrugged. I was still trying to stop myself from laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. What are the chances of meeting your cheating Ex in the middle of the night, currently cheating on the woman he cheated on you with. Probably slim to none, and yet, here we were. It was freaking fantastic and bloody poetic.