of nothings and domestic bliss

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and to the feeling of Matt's lips kissing and caressing my shoulder.

"Hmmm...Matt..what are you doing?" I smiled, looking over my shoulder at him. I watched him, his eyes closed, as his full lips continued to move against my skin. Damn it was a sexy sight.

"Nothing..." he murmured against my skin while he cupped my breast in his hand and his thumb brushed lightly over my already pebbled nipple.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I felt myself getting more turned on. "Baby.." I softly whispered.

I pushed against him and felt how very awake he was against my butt.

"Your skin feels so soft here." he kissed my shoulder. "And here." as he caressed my breast.

Damn this man. I sighed sinfully and pressed my ass further against him.

His hand slowly glided down across my torso, slowly caressing my navel until he reached my already wet folds. He gently bit the base of my neck as his fingers felt how ready I was for him. He raised my leg open and draped it back across his leg as he deftly entered me from behind. I mewled in delight and grinded further into him. His hand glided back to my aching core as his fingers drew circles against my throbbing clit.

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. I could feel every hot breath he took against my burning skin. He moved aginst me, slow and deliberate, and I could feel my impending explosion mounting at the pit of my belly. "Matt..." I said in urgent tones as I reached behind me to grasp his face and I looked into his passion filled eyes. "Right here babe. I'm with you." he said with ragged breath that further pushed me to the edge.  I gripped his hair harder and closed my eyes as I fell from the precipice into erotic bliss. My breath was coming out in hard puffs against Matt's open mouth, our lips only caressing each other, as I emerge from my euphoric leap. I slowly opened my eyes and stared into Matt's glazed look and I felt him stiffen behind me as he emptied himself into me, his groans of euphoria echoing across the room.

It was a good morning indeed.
------------------

"Matt...we got to get out of bed, sometime." I giggled as I tried to remove his arm from around my waist.

"No." He murmured against my neck and tightened his hold on me. "Let's play hooky from life."

"I'm pretty sure we can't do that." I retorted, laughing at him.

"I don't care."

"I'm hungry..." I quietly complained.

He quickly sat up and looked down on me. "Why didn't you say so? come on, let's go out and eat. I don't want you getting hungry." he pouted.

I laughed at him. "It's okay, Baby, I want to make you breakfast. You can stay in bed a little more." I got out of bed, in all of my nakedness and walked over to the bathroom.

I heard Matt groan as he flopped back into bed. "You're killing me, Babe!"

----------------------

I was busy munching on my french toast while I watched a half naked Matt read the morning paper. My leg was on his lap while he absentmindedly caressed my inner thigh. I love the way his eyebrows meet when he was concentrating on something. It makes me want to kiss his forehead and well, actually, just kiss him. This was my idea of domestic bliss: post orgasmic glow, lazy mornings with the sexiest man alive and food.