Chapter 6

N bolts to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Looks like you were the one to Claim her."

He whirls at the girls voice. She's standing in his closet, tossing his clothes to the floor. He tries to attack her, but is just thrown into the wall. She clicks her tongue twice in a disapproving manner.

"Oh N, you really think you boys would've learned after all these years," she giggles, turning to him.

"We got rid of you before, we can do it again," N hisses.

"Oppa, you've never gotten rid of me, I simply leave my victims once I get bored with them."

"Don't call me that."

"What, Oppa?" She smirks, he runs after her, only to get thrown into the wall, "I'll call you what I want. I got bored with you, now I have a reason to be back," she holds up a N doll and he flinches back, "That girl is very important. Now that 'you've' Claimed her, things are going to get very interesting."

Like that she's gone. N gets up.

*She had a doll of me, does she still have dolls of the others?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May wakes up on the floor.

*Damn, when did I start passing out this much?*

Ken walks into her room.

"Do you need to take a shower?" He asks and she looks at him confused. He laughs at her expression, his fangs weren't visible at all, "No offense, but, uh, how do I put this nicely, you NEED a shower. Or a bath or whatever."

"Your fangs, they're not out?" She asks questioningly.

"When N Claimed you, his scent mingled with yours. I can still smell you, but I have better control of myself and now your scent isn't over powering. Other than the bad smell coming from the dirt on your body," his smile fades, "Just don't go bleeding, okay? That's a little to much for my self control to handle," he helps her up. As she's following him out, she stops him.

"Ken, you're the... funny, member right?" She asks.

"If you mean least tense and uptight, than yes," he responds, turning to her, "And yes, the others will likely still treat you like a prisoner. Here's another piece of advice; don't run. A. Everybody thinks you're dead, b. There are lycanthropes, werewolves if you please, out there and if they smell us on you they'll torture you, and c., the most important part in my opinion, N has Claimed you. If you run he'll hunt you down. Being his mate..."

"Hold on, MATE?" She interrupts, "I never agreed to be his mate."

"Unfortunately for you, in the supernatural world, that's not how it works," Ken says, leaning on the closed door, "For a vampire, if you Claim someone, they're yours. You command them. Only males can Claim though, and it doesn't usually happen since vampires are sterile. We also can't spread diseases, so, 'messing around' isn't really a problem for us, or any of the people we do it with."

"He commands me?!" May whispers shrieks. She was a big time feminist and she did not like this, "So basically, if N says give it to me, I have to ask how he likes it?!"

"No, no, no, no, no," Ken says fast, "Well, technically yes. But you still have your free will and you can say no. For different people, it ends differently."