Chapter 26

"Aw, look at the lovebirds!" Hongbin teases, standing at the door to the family room laughing.

N opens his eyes and glares at the younger boy. May stirs on his chest and he plays with her hair. She smiles in her sleep.

"Next time, get a room," Ravi adds on, joining him.

N throws the remote at him, he barely ducks before it smashes into the opposite wall. Ken joins the group in the door as May lifts her head from N's chest, half awake.

"What are you guys doing?" She yawns stretching.

"Just messing with N, isn't that right lover boy?" Ken taunts and runs when N springs up and chases him. He tackles Ken and pins him to the ground. May laughs as they playfully roll around on the ground.

"Guys, we have to get ready. We have Weekly Idol today," Leo's voice is the softest, but everyone can hear him.

N springs off of a Ken. May wants to ask what the hell weekly idol was, but she didn't want the boys to know she understood Korean. They'd be interested in how it happened and she didn't know herself.

"You guys remember what we promised them?" Ravi asks.

"What?" Ken responds.

"We said we'd choose each others outfits next time we came," Hongbin answers smugly.

"Not a chance!" Ken cries, "You guys are going to get your revenge on me from last time we dressed each other!"

"Ken, you're not the one that has to worry," N groans, "if we're paired with the same people as last time, I'm doomed! I made Hongbin wear that scarf all day!"

Hongbin rubs his hands and May chooses then to speak.

"Um, guys, what the hell's going on?" She asks in a false confused voice.

"There's this thing that we do called Weekly Idol, it's a variety show," Hongbin explains, obviously excited, "Last time we were there, one of the MC's said it'd be fun to see how the younger ones, Ravi, Hyuk, and I, would treat our hyungs, N, Leo, and Ken, if we got an opportunity to mess with them. Ken helpfully suggested..."

"I did not suggest it, I explained what we have done to mess with our dongsaengs in the past!" Ken inturupts.

"Anyway, he told them about a time where the dressed us up in stupid retro outfits to go to a pig farm, they said next time we visited, the dongsaengs should dress up the hyungs. N promised we would," Honhbin grins.

"Can we at least switch people," N begs.

May laughs at his misery, "Aww poor babies gonna get dressed up!"

Ken shakes his head,"No May you don't understand, it was horrible last time."

"I agree with N can we switch people," adds Leo, looking slightly worried, "Last time I gave Hyuk the 'Embarrassing Hyuk' look. I really don't want to face his wrath."

"Now that you mention it, where is Hyuk?" May inquires, "He wasn't in the hospital and he's not here now."

"Maybe he's still asleep?" Hongbin suggests, "I'll go check."

He's gone and back in seconds, dragging a sleepy Hyuk.

"What's going on?" He yawns.

"Weekly idol is today," May answers, he's suddenly wide awake.

"Same people as last time?" He asks in an excited tone.

"No, no, no, no, no," Ken replies, "We are switching up the people. Rock, paper, scissors?"