Special Chapter 1

Mina watches the two children playing on the hill, a grown man next to them. She smiles.

"What are you so happy about?" Leo, who is sitting next to her, grumbles.

He was covered in filth from when the children decided to make mud pies and have a 'food' fight.

"I'm glad that I have him again, even if he doesn't remember all the things I do," she answers.

"Do you ever regret not taking your wings back and going with your father?"

She ponders what Leo just said. Did she regret it?

*No, not for a moment*

He smiles at her.

"You've never answered how did you manage to survive after I destroyed Camille?"

He chuckles, "Camille thought she was my maker but she wasn't."

"Who was your maker?"

Before he can answer one of the children, a little boy, comes running down the hill.

"Eomma!" He cries and launches himself into her arms, "There was something scary!"

"How scary?" She asks, comforting him.

"It was just us playing a little prank," a familiar voice says, she looks up and sees Ken and Hongbin.

"That's not funny," she scolds them, "You know little Sammy here hates surprises."

"Sorry Mina," Hongbin bows, and is attacked by someone.

"Yah Hyuk, stop it!" She sighs, knowing that if they got to rough housing then the kids would want to go as well.

"Relax beautiful," a handsome man leans down and kisses her on the cheek.

"Fine, them you're putting them to bed tonight," she answers.

"I'm okay with that," he whispers.

"Burgers are ready!" Ravi calls from the house.

"My lady, might I escort you to the house?"

"Yes," she replies, putting Sammy on her hip. His older sister trails behind, playing with Ken and Hongbin along the way.

"I love you My Mina," the man says.

"I love you too Cha Haekyeon."

------------------------------------------
Authors note
Last part I promise. It's been bugging me that I ended the story the way I did so here's this.
I'm now doing to shamelessly promote my other books and what themes they have

Overdose - Exo fanfic, Mama, Overdose, Monster, and Lucky One (I had the plan of the themes of monster and lucky one before they came out so it was happy coincidence that I can add them to the list)

10 Days - Vixx N fanfic, Error and Eternity

Beautiful Pain - Vixx Leo fanfic Beautiful Liar and Leo's normal personality

If you have any requests just pm my or post it on my coversations. I can't guarantee I'll do your idea but I will try.

Okay bye bye
I ❤ all of you