Chapter 27

(Warning: Certain scenes ahead if you know what I mean.)

------------------------------------------------

"So May, now you know," Camille mutters, picking up a doll. She smirks, stroking the doll's head, "Time for a little distraction."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N wakes up in the middle of the night. May is gone, probably back to her own room. He sighs, then feels something else.

"Oh shit," he mumbles, and attemps to make a run for the bathroom. He is stopped in his tracks, "Camille, no!"

"Have to Oppa," Camille giggles.

He is forced down the hall to May's room. The light was on, when he went in, she was in sweatpants and his shirt, pacing around. She looked stressed. When she sees him, she smiles sweetly.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She asks.

"No, he chokes out, approaching her, his movements jerky. She notices and her smile disappears.

"N, what's going on?" Her voice is filled with fear and cracks on the last word.

Camille doesn't let him answer. He grabs her and throws her into the wall. She hits in with a loud thud and she slumps to the ground. He forces her back up and pins her hands above her head.

"N, stop," he hears the small whimper as she begs.

Camille doesn't comply. He puts her tiny wrists in one hand and puts the other to her waist and pulls her to him. The hand on her waist travels under the shirt she was wearing and up to her bra. The hook was in the front, he undoes it. He kisses her neck while rubbing her now bare back.

"N, please," she begs, she is crying, "Please, stop."

"I can't May," he chokes, he is on the verge on tears too, he was about to hurt the girl he loves, "Remember the story about the Voodoo Dolls?"

He is cut off, Camille put a cloth over the doll's mouth. Tears are spilling out of May's beautiful brown eyes. She closes them as his hands continue to explore her upper body. He kisses her lips. She takes the opportunity to bite him, hard. He yelps in pain, Camille makes him backhand her. She whimpers as he reaches down her pants and his fingers roam. He releases her hands and slides her sweatpants down. He feels his blood heat up and kisses her, plunging his tongue into her mouth. He hears her moan when he massages her curves.

"Stop," her last plea is weak.

She puts her hands on his chest and tries to push him away. He pulls her legs around his waist. She hits his chest desparately as he carries her over to the bed. He forces her down and straddles her. May whimpers as he leans down to kiss her. Camille make him strip both of their clothes off. He licks her face and tastes the saltiness of her tears. She tries to shriek. The sound is muffled by his mouth being pressed to hers. He licks her face again and his fangs slide out of their sheaths.

"All yours Oppa," Camille laughs in his head.

His fangs sink into her neck, near where he marked her as his. She moans in pleasure and rubs the back of his neck, encouraging him to continue. He drinks, her blood is sweet and metallic.

"N, stop, I don't want her to appear," May whispers.

He removes his fangs and looks at her. She had tear stains on her face and on her neck, there were two thin lines of blood. He feels guilt, he rolls off of her and onto the floor.