Chapter 11

N and Leo finish recording and walk into the lounge, where Hyuk and Ravi are sleeping on the couches. N and Leo are about to sit on the floor when their manager walks in. He eyes Hyuk and Ravi before gesuring for N to follow him.

"Where's that girl who's going to be in the music video? May?" Manager Park asks.

"She was very tired last night and we figured since she doesn't have to be here for this part, we'd leave her at home. Why?" N answers respectfully.

"She can dance, can she sing?" Manager Park asks.

"I've never heard her voice sir, why?"

"If she has a good voice, I'm considering about asking the CEO to consider using her as the female singer for one of the songs on your new album," Manager Park answers simply, "She's quick when it comes to the choreography, easy to train. If she can sing, it'll be a good promotion for the album to have an unfamiliar face, curiosity will take over. She has the endurance."

"I don't think that's a good idea," N says quickly, remembering a major flaw in the plan of her being in the music video.

Melissa. She was still a fan of VIXX, she'd definitely see the photoshoot with May and would recognize her best friend when she saw the music video.

"Why not?" Manager Park stops.

"She, she's, um, she's... Pregnant?" N blurts, then mentally smacks himself.

"Pregnant?!" Manager Park's yells. Some people walking stop and stare. Manager Park waves them on, "Why didn't you tell me she was pregnant?! It's too late to go back on using her in the music video, we've already published the photos from yesterday!" How could you forget to mention that?!"

"We didn't find out until yesterday?" N continues to lie, too late to go back now.

"I can't believe this!" Manager Park runs his fingers through his semi-long hair, "Are one of you boys the father?"

"No, she was raped on her way home from work, that's how we met her, she was crying on the side of the road, ready to kill herself. We took her under our wing," He continues and he is mentally stabbing himself with a stake.

Manager Park sighs, "Too late to go back on the video, but her identity is to remain a secret. This could destroy you guys. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," N answers, rubbing the back of his neck.

N goes back to the lounge, Ken and Hongbin had replaced Hyuk and Ravi. He hesitates by the door and almost leaves, but Hongbin had already seen him.

"What's wrong?" Ken asks.

"Don't hit me if I tell you."

"It depends on what you did."

"It's bad enough that May is probably going to kill me," N sighs, sticking one hand in his pocket while rubbing the nape of his neck with the other.

"What'd you DO!" Hongbin asks.

"Manager Park now thinks that May is pregnant..." N starts, and Ken punches him in the arm so hard he falls. Hyuk and Ravi walk in at that moment.