Chapter 29

*"My May, wake up," N urges, shaking her gently. May moans and turns the other way.

"I don't have school today Mom," she groans sleepily.

He chuckles and shakes her again, "May, I'm far from your mom. Maybe for the boys, but not for you, maybe daddy..."

"Not a chance in a million years," she moans.

"If you don't get up, I'll have to dump you in cold water," He threatens.

"No you won't, you love me too much," she smiles with her eyes still closed.

"You wanna bet?" He chortles, he picks her up. She's protesting as he takes her into the bathroom and turns on the cold water. Her eye widen.

"N, please don't," she begs, he pretends not to hear her as he steps into the shower, "N! I'll get hypothermia!"*

May jerks awake and bumps foreheads with Ravi.

"Ow!" She cries, rubbing her head. Ravi laughs.

"Have a nice dream?" He asks in Korean, grinning cheekilly, leaning over her again

She shoves him away and sits up. She continues to rub her head.

Ravi laughs again, "Come on princess, we have to get to the dance studio to practice for the show tonight."

"Fine, can I wear sweats?" She asks, swinging her legs out of the bed.

"Yeah, we don't have to get changed until later."

"When does the show start?"

"18:00(6pm). We have to be at the concert hall by 1600(4pm) though."

"What time is it?" She yawns, stretching, her sore back cracking.

"Eleven, we have to be there by 11:30."

"What?" She cries, hoping up and running to the closet, "Why are you waking me up now?"

"You had a long night," he answers. She responds by throwing a pillow at him. He dodges it easily, "And I just got up less that five minutes ago. My alarm didn't go off and none of the others thought to wake me up."

"Whatever, just get out while I change," She grumbles.

After he's gone, she quickly strips of her sweaty night clothes and pulls on the fresh smelling sweats. She then rips a brush through her hair and puts it up while she runs out the door.

"How come none of you woke me up?" Is the first thing she says when she walks into the kitchen where the boys are relaxing.

"You looked exausted and you kept hitting me with a damn pillow," Ken answers. She steals Ravi's grape juice, Ken looked too hostile, "So, May, do you know where Hyuk is?"

She chokes, "No, I haven't seen him since last night. He didn't come back?"

"No, he didn't, we also got a call from Manager Park," Hongbin adds, "He says that Hyuk is with him."

"Well, that's a relief," May sighs and continues to drink the juice.

"It's not when he had to bail him out of jail," N speaks, his eyes were tinted.

She chokes again, rushing over to the sink to spit it out. When she's done hacking, she whirls, "Why was he in jail?"

"Something about Melissa's parents calling and saying they caught him in their house in Melissa's room," Hongbin answers, "Is there anything you want to tell us about last night? I mean, you did scream Melissa's name."