two.

Grayson.

(A/N switching to his POV every now and then)

We had ran through a small patch of rain to get to our car that was parked not too far away. I sat in the passengers seat and blasted the heat to take the edge off and pointed it towards the back of the car so it would warm her.

her.

As I saw her standing there in the middle of that storm, I knew I had to get her out of their as soon as possible. She looked so delicate and fragile.

She had this beautiful, long brown hair with these piercing brown eyes. She had a curvy figure and her skin looked extremely tan and smooth.

I'm going to admit that I did glance down at her bum once or twice. I couldn't help myself; when I picked her up the first time, I accidentally touched it and ever since then I-

I'm getting really off topic...

I looked into the back seat and saw she was shivering; holding her knees to her chest.

"hey," I said smoothly while climbing into the back seat and putting an arm around her.

Her eyes looked up at me in shock, but then she smiled thankfully.

I leaned my head back on the seat and closed my eyes to rest as we waiting for the rain the simmer down.

My eyes shot open as I felt her small hands grip onto my shirt. That's when I realized she was still only wearing her bathing suit.

No wonder she's so cold, you idiot.

"Here take this," I pulled off my long sleeved loose shirt and handed it to her.

"Are you sure?" she asked holding the shirt to her chest.

"Please, I want you to"

She slipped on the shirt and it crumpled at her waist. She snuggled into it and hummed with pleasure.

"Thankyou, Grayson" she said before wrapping her arm around my stomach and resting her head onto my shoulder.

My name rolled off her tongue so perfectly it almost got me aroused. It was the way she pronounced it, and it was the way she looked at me...that's what got me thinking like this. What is this girl doing to me?

She closed her eyes and began to dose off. I prayed she wasn't able to feel the speed of my heart beating in my chest, because that would be really embarrassing.

Mia's head started to slump down onto my chest and in one sudden movement, I caught her head just as it was about to drop to my lap.

Her eyes fluttered but stayed shut. I bit the inside of my cheek and set her head down carefully on my lap. I adjusted my body to make her more comfortable, and I regretted it the moment I did.

The way the back of head rubbed against me made something happen and she would probably notice any second.

Fuck.

"Bro, what the fuck" Ethan whisper shouted. My eyes snapped open and I palmed my face realizing I just said that out loud.