eight.

Mia.

"Where are the drinks?" Ethan questioned.

I looked back at Grayson and smirked trying to hold in a laugh. His eyes locked with mine and he burst out laughing causing me to follow suit.

"What's so funny?" Ethan said as he held up his hand and grabbed mine pulling me down onto his lap again.

I was slightly caught off guard and fell into his chest. He didn't seem to mind at all as he snuggled me tighter to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

My cheeks heated as I saw Grayson glaring at Ethan. I decided it was probably best if Maddi and I leave soon so I can prevent anymore awkward situations.

"We just wanted candy instead, chill" Gray snapped.

"I was just asking, Gray?"

Grayson rolled his eyes and he leaned back on his elbows ignoring Ethan.

I could feel Ethan's shoulders slump and his grip loosen around me. I took a glance behind me at him as he leant his chin on my back lightly.

His eyes appeared sad, and his lips were slightly pouted.

"What's wrong, Eth?" I whispered to him, leaning back so no one else could hear.

"I'm okay" he replied. His smile didn't reach his eyes, and I began to worry.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, all good I promise"

I leaned my head back into his shoulder and hugged him. Butterflies swarmed my stomach as I inhaled his scent. His arms gripped tighter around me before letting go completely and standing to his feet.

"Thankyou so much everyone for listening! I'll be back soon, hopefully!" Alex says into the mic before packing up his guitar.

"We should probably go" I said as I stood up and brushed off my shorts.

"Don't you wanna meet Alex? Grayson questioned.

"Yes," Maddi dragged on the 's'. "can we please, Mia?" she whined. Inner conflict took over me. As much as I wanted to escape, it would be really cool to meet Alex.

"Uh, yeah that'd be nice" I smiled sheepishly. We all started walking towards him after cleaning up our spot on the grass.

"Yo, Alex!" Gray whistled from across the way. His head whipped around and he smiled widely.

"Hey," Alex says jogging over to us. His eyes wandered over Maddi and I. "Are you going to introduce me to these two pretty ladies, or?" his eyes lingered on Maddi and I saw her blush.

"This is Maddi, and this," Grayson walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him. "is Mia" he finishes.

Alex's smile turned into a smirk. "The Mia?" he said. He walked towards me, "The famous girl from Ethan's snapchat?"

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and glanced over at Ethan. "Uh, yeah" he replied.

"Eth, you put me on your story? Lemme see!" I giggled. The awkward tension seemed to slip away and my lighter, bubbly side began to seep through. Ethan's eyes widened in panic and he shook his head.

"Oh, c'mon," Alex said sliding his phone from his back pocket and unlocking it with his thumb. "here, look Mia"

"Bro, stop-" Ethan tried to snatch his phone away but it was too late, I had already seen it. The picture was of me this morning, eating breakfast, and the caption was 'waking up to this smile>>' with two heart-eye emojis.

"Aww" I cooed removing myself from Grayson's grip and pinching Ethan's flushed cheeks.

"That's so sweet" Maddi teased bumping her shoulder into his.

"Alex, why?" he fake cried, slumping his shoulders.

"Oh, c'mon it was cute" I said tapping my finger on the tip on his nose causing him to roll his eyes.

"Hey, well I'm gonna go grab something to eat, you guys wanna come?" Alex questioned holding his stomach.

"I'm actually just leaving, Maddi, you can stay if you want and I can just pick you up when you're done" I said looking at her.

"Uh, sure. But are you sure you don't wanna stay?"

"Yeah, I have some errands to run before later tonight"

"Okay, I'll text you when we're all done" she says leaning in to hug me.

"Okay, love you" I chuckled at my best friend.

"It was really nice meeting you" I smiled and placed a hand out for Alex to take, but instead he pulled me into a hug.

"You too, and hopefully these two idiots don't screw up and scare you away anytime soon," he laughs.

"No, she's stuck with us" Ethan says smiling cheekily and embracing me.

"Bye, Mia" Gray says slipping his arms underneath Ethan's. So here I am, being suffocated by two extremely attractive guys that I just met yesterday, in the middle of the grove. They really aren't making it easy for me; I seriously cannot let myself catch feelings for one of them.

"Okay, I can't breathe" I wheeze trying to catch my breath.

"Fine, fine, fine"' they say and let me go, but not before both kissing me on each side of my head.

I felt Ethan's hand dip down to the small of my back and then down to my ass. He gave it a small squeeze and kissed my cheek once more.

I must have made it really noticeable that he did something because Grayson's face turned the brightest red I've ever seen it.

"Seriously, Ethan!?" he said shoving his shoulder harshly. "Don't touch her like tha-"

"It's fine, Gray, it's okay" I soothed as I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from Ethan.

This is what I was afraid of...

Alex and Maddi were completely unaware of everything that just happened. They were turned the opposite way, talking and laughing, paying no attention what so ever to us. Probably for the best..

The look on Ethan's face was a mixture of surprised and pissed.

"I was just joking around, Gray"

"Really, Ethan it's okay," I smiled reassuringly, backing up away from them both. "I'll see you guys soon"

And with that, I waved, turned around, and left without another word.

///////

this was kind of a filler!! next chapter will be better I promise:)

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING!!

GUYS IT HIT 1K READS IM SO HAPPY SKXNWLD

THANKYOU SO MUCH

-S