thirty one.

Mia.

I rinsed through my hair as the scorching hot water hit my skin and lathered my hair with Ethan's shampoo. I would use Grayson's but he gets a different kind that tangles my hair to the point where it's impossible to brush through, and also I just really like the smell of this one.

After about ten minutes I turned off the water and reached outside the shower curtain in search of a towel.

My mom called and told me my modeling agent wants me to come in today for a meeting about another possible job and I was super excited.

My first modeling job ever I got to go to the Bahamas so I really can't imagine what is coming next.

Paris, London and Milan here I come.

The thought of traveling to all those places and possibly getting to spend that time with Grayson made my stomach flip and a huge smile to pry it's way onto my lips.

I excitedly opened the bathroom door and started walking down the hall to Grayson's room when I bumped into a hard, and naked (might I add) chest.

"Oh- Ethan," I blushed holding onto my towel for dear life. "I didn't see you.."

His large hands gripped my damp shoulders and gave them a small squeeze. "It's fine, Mia." he smiled and brought his bottom lip into his mouth innocently. My heart started to accelerate out of my chest, and my skin started to tingle under his fingers.

His eyes examined over my face. My eyes were wide, cheeks flushed, and mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth. You don't wanna swallow a fly." he laughed letting me out of his hold and leaving me standing there in shock.

I refuse to let him get to me. I'm with Grayson now.

I repeated over and over in my head as I resumed my journey to Grayson's bedroom. He was laying flat on the bed with his phone in between his hands above his face.

"Oh, shoot. I forgot extra clothes," I groaned, bringing my hand up to my forehead causing my towel to drop a little showing a small amount of my cleavage. Grayson's eyes shot up and trailed from my toes all the way up to my eyes which instantly locked with his.

"You can wear my clothes and I'll drop you off at home." he played off cooley. I could still feel his lingering stare as i shuffled through his tshirts and sweaters. My heart jumped when I saw my favorite thing Grayson owned. I latched onto the teal material and grabbed a pair of sweats and headed towards his bathroom to change.

••

"Mia! So lovely to see you. How's your mom?" Mr. Carter gleamed. His pearly white teeth were on full display and his shoulder length, black hair was brushed to perfection.

"You too, and she's great," I smiled whilst taking a seat in the black chair in front of his desk.

He shuffled through some paperwork on his desk and held his chin between his thumb and pointer finger looking deep in thought.

"Mia, I wanted you here to talk to you about a possible modeling job-"

"Whatever it is i'm all in," I eagerly cut him off.

"Well, don't accept my offer just yet. I want you to be fully aware of what kind of shoot this would be."

I furrowed my eyebrows and sat back in my seat, keeping my mouth shut. The stern look on his face definitely wasn't settling.

"I've already spoken to your mother, and she was quite skeptical at first but decided you're old enough to make your own decisions..." he trailed off.

"What is it?"

"If you don't feel comfortable doing it, just tell me and we can find you something else. So here it is," he sighed deeply. "Calvin Klein is releasing a new underwear line and reached out to me asking about you."

"Me?" I asked with my eyes falling out of my head. Calvin Klein wanted me? Why is Mr. Carter making this seem so bad?

"Correct. This is the catch though. The new line of Calvin Klein underwear is not only for girls, it's for guys as well. They've already got their male model but when they saw the pictures from the bikini shoot in the Bahamas a couple weeks ago, they called immediately asking for you." he continued.

I had to keep blinking to remind myself this was real life. I can't believe Calvin Klein wants me.

"Sir, i'm still not seeing the problem. I mean Calvin Klein is a great opportunity and it's great exposure right?" I gaped.

"Yes, and well- yes but Mia, darling. In these pictures you will have to be partially nude."

My face paled and I instantly sunk back into the seat. Nude?

"Conner is a gentleman and will treat you with respect but it's only if you're comfortable doing something like this."

"Conner?" I asked leaning onto my elbows. "So i'd be naked with a guy?" my voice shook.

"Well, not fully," he cleared his throat awkwardly.

Do I do it?

The exposure would be really good for my career but I didn't expect this, this soon. I know for a fact Grayson wouldn't be happy but it wasn't like that at all. Obviously.

"When is the shoot?"

He looked at me surprised, wide eyes, and leaned forward onto his desk.

"Friday, this week," he explained, "But Mia-"

"I'll be there" I smiled, pushing back a piece of my hair and standing from the black suede chair.

"Alright, ill give them a call to let them know and i'll email you the address and other minor details." he breathed out, straightening some papers on his desk. And with one last nod I left his office and left wondering how in the world I was going to explain this to Grayson.