thirteen.

Mia.

I dried off my body and stepped out of the shower carefully, trying not to slip on the tile that rested beneath my feet. I rung out my hair a couple more times before realizing something was missing.

oh my god.

I didn't bring any clothes in here with me, why am I such an airhead? I mentally slapped myself fifty times and slowly opened the bathroom door, tightening the towel around my body.

I tip toed down the hallway, praying no one would walk out of their room to catch me naked and afraid.

I smiled to myself as I made it all the way to Ethan's door without getting caught. I guess I spoke too soon because all of the sudden I felt a cold breeze on my right side signaling that Grayson's door had just opened.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me up and down with his eyes wide.

He didn't move. It's like his body was frozen and the longer we stood there in silence, the more I wanted to fall into his arms and make him forgive me for whatever I did.

Instead, I decided against it and looked away from him, knocking on Ethan's door.

The door swung open and Ethan was wearing his basketball shorts and a black tank. His hair was all over his forehead, and truthfully, I loved it like this.

"Mi-" his eyes trailed over my body and then he put two and two together as he glanced over at my bag full of my clothes.

"I'll get out and you can change" he smiled and kissed my cheek leaving me alone in his room.

I could hear Gray and Ethan talking from the other side of the door. I tried not to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it.

"She wouldn't say anything to me, I was standing here and she just looked away from me- Ethan I don't know what to do" Grayson rambled.

"Bro, just give her time. She'll come around," he responded, sighing deeply.

Their voices began to get muffle and I assumed it's because they were walking away from the door.

Grayson seemed pretty upset that I didn't talk to him, but why? He's the one that kicked me out of his room, and made me feel like shit.

It sucks not knowing what you did to make someone mad at you; it eats at your brain until you finally cave in.

I have to know.

Sooner or later i'd have to talk to him, I mean I'm staying at his apartment.. I can't avoid him forever.

•••••

It was now Thursday, three days after the incident with Grayson and we still haven't spoken a word to eachother. If anything, things have gotten somewhat worse.

I spent my days with Ethan, lounging around the apartment and occasionally going out to get food and snacks.

Grayson pretty much stays in his room most of the time, except for when he goes out at night and doesn't come back until 2am.

flashback: Wednesday at 2:26am

A huge bang came from the kitchen and I sat up from the bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.