nine.

Mia.

As I pulled out of the grove, I made my way to the food market to pick up a few things due to the lack of stuff in our fridge and cabinets at home. Maddi might not care but I get so stressed out when we're low on food.

After that I stopped by the mall to do a little bit of shopping to pick out a couple things to start a new wardrobe.  Since I moved, I've been wanting to start fresh and that includes all new clothes.

I walked into my favorite store, and started shuffling through the racks but nothing was catching my eye. I made my way to the back of the store and sifted through a couple more things just before-

"Mia" a voice boomed from behind me.

I knew that voice. That was the voice that scarred me. That was the voice that broke my heart. That was the voice that made me feel worthless.

I exhaled and closed my eyes preparing myself to look into his eyes. I then swallowed my pride and turned around putting on the best fake smile I could possibly achieve under extreme stressful circumstances such as this.

"Cameron" I cleared my throat and backed up ever so slightly. His hair was pushed back and he was wearing jeans and white shirt.

Same old, same old. He looked exactly the same since the last time I saw him. He wore a sinister smile on his face and chills ran down my spine as I shook in fear.

"Haven't seen you in awhile, where ya been?" he questioned walking closer to me.

I gulped and pressed my back against the wall trying to keep the distance between us as far as possible.

"I- I just moved here"

"Is that so?" he growled and pressed his body against mine.

A whimper escaped my mouth and I turned my head to the side in fear. I found myself wishing it was Grayson or Ethan pressed up against me like this but I knew it was just me trying to distract myself from what was actually happening right now.

"You will leave this store. You will walk to my car and you will do everything I say," he hissed into my ear. He looked around the store to make sure no one was watching him before placing his hands on my sides and digging his thumb into my skin causing me to cry out in pain. "or else" he finished and pushed off of me before jerking me off the wall and pushing me towards the exit.

I jumped at the sound of his car door slamming and my chest rose and fell at a rapid speed.

I should've been more carful. I knew he would come looking for me eventually and I had my guard down.

I cursed at myself and let tears drop from the corners of my eyes.

He is going to hurt me again.

I shook in fear and held my knees close to me. The door on the opposite side of his car opened and he climbed into the back seat before shutting it harshly.

"C'mere" he said and forcefully grasped my arm and pulled me on top of him. I could feel his breath linger on my skin as his started to kiss my neck.

"Cameron, pl-please st-stop" I begged and tried pulling away from his grip but failed terribly.

"You can't seriously think you can escape me? Baby, I've been wanting you ever since you left" he growled and lifted up my shirt and exposed my lace bralette.