twenty four.

Grayson.

Waking up to Mia hovering over top of me wasn't the worst way to be woken up. Her long brown hair fell on the sides of her face and her smile seemed brighter and more beautiful than ever.

Her body began to roll off mine but my hands instinctively held her on top of me.

If only she really knew how much I wanted her.

••••

After spilling my feelings to her I felt as if someone had lifted a ton of bricks off my shoulders. I thought it would have scared her away but she seemed thrilled that I felt the same way.

There was still a small voice in my head telling me to stay away from her but I couldn't resist my urges anymore. I couldn't go another day with her thinking I don't want her, and I needed to be able to kiss her and hold her hand whenever I please without being scared of hurting her.

I'm most likely going to regret this but right now, I could care less about anything but the fact that Mia is kissing me.

Her small hands roamed around my chest and down my torso as she pushed me on my back.

Chill bumps spread throughout my body as her chest collided with mine and she pulled on my bottom lip with her teeth.

"Mia," I mumbled on her lips as she climbed on top of me; her legs straddling my waist as she grind her hips onto me.

I wanted to take her small body and fuck her so hard but I had more respect for her than to just rush into things.

She hummed against my lips and sat up creating more pressure on my groin.

A moan rumbled from the back of my throat as she adjusted herself on top of me and her cheeks flushed a deep red as she watched me fall apart beneath her.

I quickly grabbed her hips an lifted her upwards and layed her down next to me.

"You really shouldn't have done that," I hissed as I felt myself hardening.

My lips parted as I watched her look down at my growing bulge and bite her lip slowly.

"You drive me crazy," I whispered before kissing her softly once more.

Mia.

My flight had been slightly delayed, so I sat here with a small bag of pretzels and a vitamin water trying to make the time tick any faster.

I must have been waiting for what seemed like another hour before I actually boarded the plane.

I made my way down to row 16 and slid all the way in by the window and set my carry on bag in my lap.

My phone buzzed in my palms just as we were taking off.

Grayson: I miss you already

Me: We spent all day together. Suck it up

Grayson: Please be safe and don't talk to any boys. You're mine now

My heart clenched at his choice of words. You're mine. Never in a billion years would I have thought I'd be with him and now he's calling me his.