Chapter 2 Hunter & Camden

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Music Video to Right is Vampires >>>>>

Chapter 2 Hunter & Camden

Friday is just another day at school just like every other day, except today mom and daddy called early to talk to Verena before she had time to head out on her way with important news for her.

Being that they are on their way back into town and that they will be here by morning she is to have her two friends, boyfriends specifically come over to the house on Saturday for lunch with the family to meet them, Verena is kind of worried because neither Hunter nor Camden knows about each other seeing as Hunter goes to her school, where as Camdon graduated the year before and only shows up once in a while to the rear of the school when he call her on the cell phone for her to meet him.

This could turn out badly for her relationships with them both she is thinking. “Mom, Dad I can't do that they don't know about each other, and I don't want to loose either one of them yet, not while I am in school” She told her mother and father on the phone so early in the morning, their only reply was.

“Just do it. We will be home in the morning this is not up for a discussion, period” That is how mother and father left it.

When they hung up on Verena, was she ever piss off!

Verena picked up her cell phone looked at the table with her alarm clock that she never set and grimaced it was only 6:30 in the morning, instead of making a call she gabbed some clean skinny black jeans, a tight fitting red top, and clean undies, then headed for a hot shower so she could think up a good excuse to use as to why both her boyfriends would be there at her house at the same time.

After a thirty minute shower washing over her body, she finally stepped out dried herself off and changed into her school cloths. She stepped back into her bedroom picked up her cell phone dialing Camden, and invited him to lunch with her parents, then proceeded down to get her usual breakfast consisting of a tall glass of warm blood, and a snack to take with her for to eat as she drove to school.

When Verena arrived at the school very early for the very first time this school year, 30 minutes early exactly, she found a parking place right up front by the walkway, then headed to her friends seat by the front door and waited for Hunter to show up and when he did finally showed up he looked totally shocked to say the least to see her.

She smiled up at him as he towered over her as he stood looking down at her, that look on his face was just too precious a look of both shock and wonderment, “Oh My Goddess, you are here early did the sky break? Did the earth shift on it's axis? Did the Mood Goddess shock you or something?” Hunter said all the while laughing at Verena. It was so funny seeing the interaction between them. Hunter really does love her, but won't admit it to Verena.

“Naar, I just got a call from my parents too damn early this morning. They will be here early in the morning tomorrow. Oh and by the way they want to meet you for lunch can you come over say about noontime or even earlier so we can hangout beforehand so I can introduce you to them?” Verena shot out so fast it was almost unrecognizable to the human ear, but this is Hunter we are talking about, and he heard ever single word.

“Mm... OK” Was his response. She looked at him, and grinned.

“Hum...” She shook her head, burst out laughing. Hunter swung his arm around her waist and pulled Verena into a bear hug almost squeezing the air out of her, but instead she kept on laughing then snuggled her head into his shoulder and hair which she inhaled ever so deeply, enjoying his fresh manly scent. Just about then lost in his scent the darn bell rang, and they were forced to separate and head into school, to homeroom class to start another boring day of classes.