Chapter 30 Baby Makes 6 Hunter Runs Off

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is: Blackthorn – Saturnia>>>>>  

Chapter 30 Baby Makes 6 Hunter Runs Off

The time has passed quickly at Ravenwood with the new twins, Catarina and Ceferina growing at a rapid rate. It is hard to believe they were just born a few short months ago, five actually, with how big they have grown and how much they eat at each feeding. The funny thing is with Ceferina growing like a cute little puppy when she is ready to eat and her sister is near her at feeding time, they are so competitive when it come to food Ceferina always wins out being the first one to be fed nearly jumping into mommy's arms leaving Catarina to be fed by Wilda. The same thing goes for playing with their sisters, Ceferina always wants to be held by Amalie, while Catalina wants to be held by Amalia. They have found their bonding partners, and though they are all bonded together they each have their favorites.

The Queen tummy has grown immensely in size with these new twins growing inside her, she is waddling about the manor, mostly just sitting here and there, or laying in her bed reading, or watching the TV set, bored to death, while the rest of her crew and her husband the King, is out gallivanting around the country doing missions; killing vampires, werewolves, and evil witches like she wishes she was doing.

The Queen has just a few short weeks left before her due date and she is finished with having children. Then she can get back to what she was meant to do which was to rule the High Council and train the future protectors of the world, something she is looking forward to.

The first set of twins have already started school, home school actually and are way ahead of what would be expected of a preschooler. They are both doing 3rd grade work about to graduate into 4th in another week after they pass the testing, though they look to be only 2 years old in human years, being vampires they age faster and pick things up, way faster than their human counterpart.

The second set of twins are just now starting to stand up on their own with mother and Wilda's help, and they are working on strengthening their little arms and legs. Amalie has been a godsend by going to the nursery to get Ceferina for her feeding and appearing wherever mother is out of thin air, then when mother is finished feeding the little one, Amalie vanishes with her back to the nursery to be changed and put back down for her naps. Amalie is mommy's little helper, and becoming quite the fighter.

Advance three and a half weeks and the Queen is back in Germany with the King, and Xandria getting ready to give birth to the final set of twins hopefully, she is tired of having babies, and ruing her figure, it is time to get back to working out with her husband ,training once again, slimming down, and fighting again,something she is looking forward to.

Back in the birthing room with Xandria and the nursing staff and a midwife delivering the second baby, the first was a lovely little baby girl with straight dark brown hair and golden brown eyes that seemed to shimmer when you look into them. The second twin seems to want out faster then the first one did being that Verena was in labor for five hours from the time her cramps started which was pretty fast compared to the last set of twins. The second twin is brought into the world in less than two minutes after the first and was a screamer right from the start. She was the spitting image of her little sister identical twins. Same straight dark brown hair and golden brown eyes that seem to shimmer when you look into them.

The one thing they both have that is different is the birthmark on the back of their necks one is in the shape of a flame, the other the shape of several straight lines radiating out from a central point. Fire and Light, as the Prophesy predicted these little baby girls, soon to grow up into shape shifters, one of the most deadly creatures to ever walk the face of the earth, and with powers beyond imagination.