Chapter 19 The Horizontal Mambo

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is: Dark Princess >>>>>  

Chapter 19 The Horizontal Mambo

Hunter and Verena have been in the office for the last 36 hours straight filling out paperwork. Xandria and Camdon had left after the first 20 hours of questioning dealing with the mission in New Orleans, LA. They are trying to finish all the intricate details needed for their report before they send it in like required.

Hunter has steadily been inching closer to the Queen Verena, they are alone in the office it is the middle of the night there in Ravenwood manor, the lights are dimmed down low except their reading lights behind them shining down on Queen Verena illuminating her in a glow so, so exotic to Hunter, he is feeling a string in his groin.

The Queen Verena is even feeling a heated feeling radiating around the pair of them, she is feeling antsy, shifting in her chair side to side uncomfortable. Their eyes meet Hunters amazing deep brown eyes meet the Queen's blue/violet eyes, they are both glowing, they lock eyes looking into each others soles. Hunter stretches out an arm placing a hand behind Verena's head entwining it into her ravishingly beautiful hair with his fingers pulling her to him.

Their foreheads touch still gassing deeply into each others eyes, Hunters eyes fade down to Verena's lips they are so pink, he is mesmerized by them and has to kiss them. Hunters lips meet Verena's lips,...at first ever so delicate a simple kiss.....he pulls away.....looking into her beautiful blue/violet eyes once again, she reaches up to his hair grabbing a hand full of it,......pulling him back to her she kisses Hunter back. Then deepens the kiss nibbling on his lower lip asking for permission for entry.

Hunter opens his mouth just slightly....that is all it takes for Verena though, she snakes her tongue into his mouth interweaving her tongue with his,......she moans out in immense pleasure as Hunter takes over dominating her mouth with his tongue. He starts running his free hand down her arm sending tingling feeling throughout her body. Hunter reaches around her to her back then down to her bottom and scoops her up into his strong arms then flits out of the office up the stairs straight into his room where he gently lays her down on his bed.

Verena lets out a contented sigh then Hunter continues where he left off kissing her lips and running his fingers all over her body sending tingling electric shock all over her exposed skin. Verena shudders in ecstasy, slowly Hunter stops kissing her lips,.....then starts kissing her jaw, traveling slowly down her cheek toward her neck; eventually making his way to the mark at the junction at the base of her neck and shoulder. He sinks his teeth into her marking her again, she shrieks out in ecstasy, her eyes roll back into her head.

In a matter of seconds they are out of their clothes, Hunter is covering her body like a glove she is moaning out in pleasure waking the whole house up with her screams, they are screams of pleasure. Hunter and Verena are totally into each other there are no other in their little world, she is floating on a cloud and Hunter is that cloud he is her life giving air, Hunter has brought her to a new high she has never been to and she loves it here not wanting it to end. Alas all good thing have to come to an ending and when they both come back to earth they are both exhausted laying in each other arms. Together wrapped up they fall fast asleep to entwined in each other to wake up many hours later sated.

Queen Verena wakes up looking at Hunter sleeping soundly lightly snoring, she has a contented smile on her face looking down on him, his eyes open, their eyes meet he smiles back up at her. “Hello beautiful. Sleep well? I did I had dreams of you all night” Hunter said.