Chapter 16 A Day of New Understanding

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right is: Dancer >>>>>

Chapter 16 A Day of New Understanding

********** Ravenwood Manor **********

“Hunter can you please come to the office I have a fax for you from the Queen” Viorel's voice stated over the intercom. A few minutes later Hunter quickly walks into the office to pick up the fax looking so anxious to get it. He sits down on the office couch as he reads it over, it simply states.

***** Fax #: *********20110102401*****2011*********1***********24

***** Sender ****** Queen Verena High Council ******

***** Attn: *** Prince Hunter Commander US Eradication Unit 1 *****

***** Date: 1.24.2011 *****

***** Case # *** 00000 2000001.00001 *****

***** Notice: Dinner with High Council and Kings and Queens of foreign country’s

Alpha's and Clan leaders was fabulous experience. Will be in meeting all night

tonight as well as tomorrow night. Till I return you are in charge of US and UK

sectors as leader of the Protectors. When I return have a report for me on all

activity taking place. Changes will be forth coming, direct reporting to the US and

UK office in the future will be in effect. Send reports in as needed till my return.

Queen Verena Coinín.

***** End of Memo *********20110102401*****2011*********1***********24

“Well Viorel looks like we are on our own for a few more days lets get the others down here for a meeting and let them know so there are no mistakes. Let's also sent this message on to the UK office just for an FYI, I don't want to be stepping on Blaine's toes either” Hunter dictated to Viorel instructions as he walked out to get a cup of coffee from the kitchen and to tell Maria the news about Verena her Queen and loving friend.

“Hey Maria how are you doing on this lovely day? Hunter asked

“Very well thank you for asking Sir Hunter” Maria said. Hunter continued to inform her of the Queen's nights adventures.

“I just got a fax in from Queen Verena, she will be staying in Germany a few more days and had a great time at the dinner they threw in her honor last night” Hunter went on eying Maria smiling to herself happily. “She has done very well for herself becoming Queen of the High Council and all at such a young age, it is such a big responsibility” Hunter said.

Maria agreed “Yes she is very fortunate to get where she has at such a young age, but she was destined for greatness right from the start just as you are my friend” Maria gushed out so proudly like she knew something no-one else knew.

“Are you not telling me something you know Maria? Some little detail that was intentionally left off for some reason?” Hunter interrogated Maria, but she wasn't saying anything, still being her usual quiet self cooking at the stove.

“No, nothing, I just feel you are all destined for greatness that's all I am saying” Was Maria's reply, as she kept on stirring the ingredients in the pot she had on the stove in front of her.