Chapter 15 I'm Not The First One?

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right is: Xandria - Save My Life >>>>>

Chapter 15 I'm Not The First One?

Queen Verena's parents spent the next day with them going over all their new responsibilities, and ordering a new jet just for her, the new Queen to travel back and forth between Germany and the US in for meetings, while the rest of the team is out doing their missions. She is going to be so busy in the next 4 months waiting for the babies to be born and visiting their special doctors they have setup for her there.

Her first order of business was to go back to Germany with her parents and be formally introduced before the high council as their new Queen and inform them of the future takeover of the High Council by the Protectors like it was laid out in the scriptures in the holy writings of the first ONES of the first High Council.

A sacred book stating all the laws of the High Council, set down since the very first council was set up after the great battle by the last great ONES as they were called back then. There was fighting for many thousands of years between the species and inbreeding causing many problems within each pack and clan, hence the First ONES came, fraught to clean up the lands, then set up the first High Council to govern the lands, and purposed another coming of the great ONES and her children who would cleans the lands of all that ails the lands. This Great One and her Protectors will become the new High Council and her children of 6 will cleanse the lands. So it is set down in the sacred book. So it shall be done. Her time is now.

********* Germany High Council Chambers **********

The King walks out to the center of the chamber there are 12 people up in the raised seating areas looking down upon him, both male and female vampire and werewolves are present a witch is also in attendance, 11 are high Council members one being the Queen's mother.

The King starts out thanking them all for joining him at this special meeting today, at his side is Queen Verena dressed in her finest Victorian gown of Maroon and Gold with her own personal crest upon her right breast.

“Thank you all for coming today, I would like take this opportunity to introduce you to you new Queen Verena Rosalind Coinín. Queen of the High Council as laid out in our Sacred book by the first High Council” The King was looking around from eye to eye to see if anyone was in disagreement.

A bit of noise was heard behind the clapping but most were in approval. The new Queen could sense there was at least one in the group that was against her but was having a slight problem figuring out which one it was at the moment. “As your new Queen I am here to learn the ways of the High Council, the ways of the OLD ONES, learn from each of you, if you have a problem with me......feel free to step forward and talk to me, we will talk about it” The Queen stated, she was looking around still trying to figure out which one was not fully in favor of her being there.

The King was eying her suspiciously not understanding her last statement but not commenting on it either, he would ask her later about it. “Now if there are no questions I would like to take this time to show your new Queen to her room so she can freshen up before we have a meal in her honor later today” The king stated.

Everyone just bowed their head in respect as she left the room followed by her father. They went to her new bedroom there at the castle the High Council uses for their home base of operations, it is an old castle built back in the 1st century 1029, built of light brown stone walls, with water all around it to protect it.