Chapter 45 Time Passes Fast

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Trailer for Rapture To Your Right Enjoy >>>>>

Chapter 45 Time Passes Fast

Here it is ten years since the night of the mating ritual, all the children are in secondary school. All the girls are getting ready to graduate into high school having skipped several grades each on the way up. The boys with the exception of Anton who has just entered secondary school, are in Primary School. The school system is so different between the two countries but soon they will all be out of school; in just a short few years.

Anton has grown in leaps and bounds, his brothers as well, all the girls have grown up to become such respectable little darlings, cute as a beautiful butterfly on a Morning Glory flower. Delicate yet ever so dangerous their secret so well hidden from everyone.

The boys are being trained by both their father Camdon and the King Hunter when he goes there for weeks at a time. Occasionally he bringing over Emari and Emmie during their off school months, Their training consists of swords, hand to hand, magic by Xandria, speed and strength by father Camdon, and mostly important, laws and regulations by the King himself Hunter. The boys are exceptional fighters in their own different ways the strongest being Anton the oldest.

During the summer months that are soon to be upon us; all the children are headed to Romania, to the training camp for the three months. They head off for some intensive training with the instructors and the Lord and Lady their great Grandparents. They will have just three months to shape up into the fighting solders they are to become in just a few short years. The Queen has decided along with the King, this was the best plan of attack for the children for the next few years during their summer breaks.

What is the reason you are asking yourself; is the reason for all this information you are receiving? That is simple this story you have been reading all these months is slowly coming to an end, it has been a long battle to get here with all kinds of action. From here it is up to the children to tell their part of the story in their own words. I just hope and pray that the Moon Goddess looks down favorable upon them and guides their every movements, just as she has guided the Protectors movements all these past twenty years. Loves and guides them, protects them, keeping them safe, granting them power, and blessing them with understanding and caring of their fellow man and mythical creature.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the story of the life and time of the Protectors and our Families, and most of all Thank You for following along.

Queen Verena Rosalind Coinín

Teaser coming for Rapture The Awakening - Look for It HERE in just a few short days.

*******************************************************************************************

A/N This story would not have been so successful had it not been for each and every one of you! I really appreciate each and every one who voted and left me comments as the story progressed to this point in time. Thank You dearly from the bottom of my heart. You are the reason writers here put so much effort into their work. This story was dedicated to a wonderfully special woman friend of mine. To each and everyone of you my sincere thanks.

LadyDawn --The Writer of Rapture and the upcoming sequel Rapture the Awakening.

May the Moon Goddess bless each and every one of you, and keep you safe in everything you do.

This story has come to an END, but not totally. Now on to the teaser >>>>>