Chapter 9 A Blood Moon Rises, 3 Become 1

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right Xandria – Ravenheart >>>>>

Chapter 9 A Blood Moon Rises, 3 Become 1

The three worriers Blaine, Sabin, and Liese have been training hard for the last two and a half months, now learning how to protect themselves and all about the laws and regulations involved with their work with how it pertains to the Princess and High Council. How they are to act in respect to the new laws just set down by the King & Queen in regards to the Princess, and their higher status also being raised. All through the lands must bow in respect to meeting her from this day forward. The memo was sent out to all parts of the lands and kingdoms with this information.

There are only two weeks till the Blood Full Moon ritual in Germany, and the girls are so antsy to get it over with. Though not knowing what to expect, they already have their marking fully developed and showing proudly upon their chest, arms and wrists. It all showed up the next day after the last full moon ritual when the Princess forced them to bond with her. They are even hearing her commands in their heads and feeling the pull of the Moon Goddess during the new moon.

Their powers are growing exponentially, and learning capabilities are also growing so fast they are done with their classroom training. Heading out nightly for runs and night training with both training instructors trying to trip them up but failing miserably. The girls have become an unstoppable force to recon with. They now practice hand to hand combat against each other because against the instructors they would kill them in a heartbeat.

The last two days of training are done in the classroom going over the bits and pieces of everything they learned and it has been all laid out in each of their personal highly secured laptops. The only ones that can even touch these laptops are the personal user, Xandria and the Princess due to the spell that Xandria put on each of the computers.

It is now the night before the Blood Moon they are all packed up, their belonging have been sent to their new office in the UK, and they are about to board the airlines for a flight to Germany for the final ritual. This will be the first shift for the Phelan twins and Blaine's turning into a full and all powerful vampire and Protector. Once bitten by her Mistress the Princess and given the blood of the said Mistress she will be a bonded and blood sister of the Princess just as a bloodmate is only stronger.

They arrive at the base of the mountain and catch the helicopter to the top. walking over to the building they sleep for the rest of the day to wait for the next day and the rituals to start. The Princess will be flying in first thing in the morning with her three Protector the King & Queen and the whole of the High Council.

All will be involved in this ritual and the later hunt, so they have been told but that is all that they know of what is involved; other that they are not to eat of feed from the time they arrive till their ritual is complete.

The next morning the King, Queen and the High Council arrive at the top of the mountain top, they go inside the recovery center there and upon walking in the three girls jump up and curtsy deeply holding it as they all enter the building before the king speaks.

“Rise and step forward and introduce yourselves to the High Council” The King commanded in a deep voice it echoed off all the walls.

Blaine stepped forward out of line first and states her name and species “Blaine Arcos - Vampire“ Then she stepped back into line. The next one stepped forward.

“Sabine Phelan – Werewolf – Twin” She stated then took two steps back as her sister took two steps forward.

“Liese Phelan – Werewolf – Twin” She also took two steps backwards, They were all facing forwards heads held high eyes staring straight ahead eyes not wandering as everyone was checking them over.