Chapter 38 Let's Go Baby Shopping Now That We Know What She IS Having!

Rapture By: LadyDawn

Music Video On Right is: Kate Perry - I Kissed A Girl>>>>>  

Chapter 38 Let's Go Baby Shopping Now That We Know What She IS Having!

“Camdon please come down to the sitting room your presence is needed” The Queen called out over the manor Intercom. The rest of the crew were sitting right there waiting for him to walk in for the fun to begin. “About time you decide to show up young man” The Queen said to Camdon in a stern voice, as he came strolling in about 15 minutes later. “Please take your seat”

“Sorry I was on a long distance call. I got here as soon as I could” Camdon came back with.

“It has come to my attention Camdon that you have done some messing around with one of my personal protégée and that person just so happens to have become pregnant by you young man. What do you have to say for yourself?” Queen Verena asked sounding stern to Camdon.

“Gulp um I um well I it's like this we spent a little time together one night...... OK, one week together while I was training....,” Camdon faded off shrinking back into his seat.

“Giggle giggle no sweat Camdon, I am not mad at you for having some fun or getting Blaine pregnant, I was just kidding with you” The Queen laughed back at Camdon then everyone joined in laughing with her.

“Well daddy looks like we have to make a few adjustment in manpower between the two offices to get you shipped over there, that is if you are going to step up to the plate and become a father and husband to Blaine and her baby?” Queen Verena asked of Camdon.

“Yes Your Highness I would like that; if she would have me as her husband that is” He said shaking his head in an affirmative way. They all congratulated Camdon for his decision to join Blaine in holy matrimony and raise his child to become one of the Protectors crew.

With Blaine just starting to show a little baby bump in her belly now, Sabine and Liese kept trying to rub her tummy and checking for movement. Blaine being the new mom she is and wanting to show plus act the part, she has bought some cute maternity tops to prove to the world that she is a mommy to be. So precious walking about in those cute baby print tops, printed with pregalicious maternity top and, [bump] baby under manufacturing process, maternity top, in pink, blue and yellow. 

Lucky for them in the UK it has been very slow for the last two weeks, not one single call came through, so they have been cleaning up Blaine's room, painting it making it brighter, and making a space for her new baby crib being delivered the next day, along with a ton of furniture and baby diapers and other necessaries. They are just pasting up the last of the baby border around Blaine's bedroom, a pretty yellow baby bottle with white and yellow flowers border with a yellow flower twist to both edges.

The room is starting to look more like maternity room than a regular bedroom with all the baby thing and decorations in the room. Blaine couldn't be a happier girl if she had won the state lottery.

********** Ravenwood Manor ***********

Queen Verena and Xandria are chatting out in the gardens strolling out back in the flower gardens a lovely warm summer evening the almost full moon shining down upon them both.

“Xandria hon I would like for you to fly out to visit Blaine check up on the baby, bless it for me, if possible find out what she is having. I want to know what she is having boy or girl so we can throw her a baby shower here at the manor, and her Lady-in-Waiting are all in testing as we speak” my Queen told me what she wanted done to ready Blaine for the arrival of the latest arrival of a new Protector and so we could buy her a bunch of baby presents for a baby shower we were planning on throwing her here at Ravenwood manor.