Chapter 33 Vampire Diaries

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Check out the Trailer for Rapture on the Right>>>>>  

Chapter 33 Vampire Diaries

It is a relaxing night for the group for a change, the who group is in the sitting room watching the 70 inch TV on a Thursday night. Their favorite show is about to come on Vampire Diaries, and they are all gathered around on the floor, couches, chairs, anyplace there is to sit or lay. Maria has fixed several bowls of popcorn and a big batch of ginger ice tea. 

“Girls after this show it is off to bed for both of you” Mommy said to the twins Amalia & Amalie as they climbed up on daddy back to watch the show.

“Girls you have to be quiet if you want to sit there so daddy can hear the TV OK” The girls being girls making noises at each other pushing each other playing on top of daddy's back as he lay on the floor.

The show came on they all quieted down watching it laughing at the silliness of it all, as if a vampire could get staked and live through it or get stabbed in the heart like they do on the show and come right back from it. Though the one true thing they showed on tonight’s show was the white ash tree stake killing an original vampire being true. Also if you dip an athame into a solution of white ash sap and white ash tree ashes then stab a vampire or a made hybrid it will kill them.

They all laughed at the ending of the show when the ash stake was removed from the Hybrid's heart then jammed into the originals body and he burst into flames not even possible they both would have gone up in flames the second the ash stake went through their heart. They laughed at how fake the movies make vampires look to the humans. If they only knew the truth. 

“Queen Verena I have a fax for you here in the office” Viorel stated over the manor intercom.

Hunter baby will you be a dear and hold the twins for me while I go get that fax and see what they want us to do now” she got up form her comfortable seat handing down the sleeping twins to Hunter laying on the floor. She turned and walked out the door headed down the stairs and into the office, meeting a hard working Viorel still at it at this late hour, though her bedroom is right off the office which is convenient for her to work whenever she needs to.

“Good evening Viorel how are you tonight? You have something for me?” Verena asked her not paying attention to her curtsying before her as she walked in. “Rise hon sorry I didn't see you there”

“It is quite all right You Highness I understand it is getting late, here is the fax that just came in for you looks like you all will be heading for California next” She said to Queen Verena with longing eyes wishing she was the one going with them.

“Oh my wait till the guys see this one they are not going to believe this. We just finished watching the season finally of this show tonight on the TV with the whole gang, now we are headed to the exact set where it is filmed” Verena stated so excited at the chance to meet some of the actors from her favorite show. “Thank you Viorel you can take the rest of the night off. I will see you in the morning get a good nights rest you deserve it hon” She stated as she was walking out carrying the fax of a lifetime.

“Hey guys you are never going to believe this fax I have in my hands; guess where we are going and who we are going to meet?” She teased the group still sitting there watching the TV.

“I give up. I guess Elena Gilbert on the Vampire Diaries” Camdon shouted out. Verena stopped waving the fax in her hand and just dropped it to the floor just in front of Hunter who was still laying there with the twins laying beside him. Hunter reached for the fax and read this: